King von hairstyle
2019.10.07 00:13 frlolp90 KingVon
Subreddit dedicated to Chicago rapper King Von
2019.10.01 22:13 B0RN0NTHE4TH0FJULY Rat King - Theo Von
Welcome to the Rat Kingdom! A place for discussion of all thing Theo Von! This Past Weekend Podcast, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, standup, and more. #EmbankmenGang
2017.03.03 15:25 jwitham2002 Theo Von, Bruh: Hampin' Ain't Easy
The place for stand-up, podcasts, videos, and comedic ramblings of Theo Von. Watch out for Embankments boy! GANG GANG
2023.06.04 04:28 Independent_Arm Updated OC: Renaru Kaenshita.
Name: Renaru Kaenshita.
Age: 15. (18 by the end of his story.)
Birthday: June 21st.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye Color: Red-Orange.
Hair Type: Long and wavy, mostly tied back in a tiny ponytail as the rest is left free to crackle and billow in the breeze. His hairstyle was inspired by a character he watched in one of his favorite shows.
Hair Color: Orange and Red, sometimes changes color depending on his mood, a trait he got from his mother.
Distinct Physical Characteristics: Has a bevy of scars all over his arms, legs, and chest from the Redirection Surgery, covers them with compression bands and a shirt.
Quirk: Inner Inferno.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Quirk Description: Using his breathing, Renaru can generate flames from his hands and feet! This quirk can also conduct flames through weapons that he can hold and other weapons! But the drawback is quite severe. He can run out of breath and needs a few minutes to get it back. As well as an intense physical drawback known as Quirk Palsy.
As an added insult to injury, Renaru's Quirk Redirection Surgery made his flames work in concert with his heartbeat, meaning that if he somehow has the fire in his heart die, he dies. Thusly, if he were to have his quirk taken, it'd kill him.
During the warmer seasons, his hair which is usually glowing with his flames, is put out to avoid overheating. His mother does the same thing.
Quirk Palsy: A rare dysfunction in quirks that inhibits the user through usually harmful and detrimental ways. Very similar to normal disabilities like Cerebral Palsy, although it's more commonly genetic. In Renaru's case, Inner Inferno as it was when he was little would've killed him through burning him from the inside out. As a result of the Quirk Redirection Surgery his arms and legs are weakened and the muscles need stretching. Not only that but it gives him an unsteady gait and shaking hands, making it harder to button things or zip things. Although, he can learn.
Personality: A very headstrong and passionate young man with an unbeatable will and 'Everything will be okay!' outlook on life. However, his confidence hides his rather... naïve traits. He seems to get along well with anyone he meets, but he is prone to intense bouts of anger. Not only that but he has an ever-present need to prove himself to anyone. He has a kind soul and always sees the best in everyone, much to his family and friends's fears and worries.
Renaru's worst trait has to be that he never gives up or gives in. No matter what happens and even if he's close to death he pushes himself further, because in the words of Rocky Balboa...
"It's not about how hard ya hit, it's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward."
He has a strong moral compass and tries his best to be the best hero he can be. He also refuses assistance with things he's working on in Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy.
His worst fear is losing anyone he loves. Also water, he is DEATHLY afraid of water. He has an EXTREME hatred of those who treat him as weak and unequal that aren't his friends. He's okay when he knows they come from a place of genuine concern.
Likes: His mother, Tempura, Manga, Ibara.
Dislikes: Being held up or being helped, falling, and water.
Motivation for being a Hero: He wants to help his mother by making enough money for her to live comfortably when she's older, also to prove that guys like him can make it to the big leagues.
Backstory: Renaru was born to Tekka and Akihito Kaenshita, with her being the younger sister of Endeavor and Akihito being a son of a long line of mercenaries that stretch back to the days of the Feudal Era.
The same day he was born was the day Akihito was arrested for his mercenary activities, leaving Tekka to raise her son by herself. While she was raising him, she became a member of I-Island's R and D department so that Renaru's band costs could be free of charge as well as surgeries.
Also, while living in a tiny neighborhood, he became friends with Ibara Shiozaki, who would later become his best friend and love interest. Of course, he gets referred to UA for his future schooling and ends up in the Special Exam.
Note on how he got into UA:
UA has Special Exams for kids like him.
There're only two special slots in the entire school among the Heroics Classes. The examination is run by Ectoplasm and is evaluated by the two main hero class teachers.
Every year, they have at least two candidates like Renaru, and the exam is actually pretty easy in comparison to the other exams the Recommends and the Standard students have to take. It's basically a Written Exam and then the Quirk Assessment and a Condition Assessment.
To compare the Heroics Class slots to the Gen Studies and Support, it's way smaller.
Gen Studies has a lot of students with this condition.
Support has four.
Heroics, as part of an initiative in the higher levels in the Hero Public Safety Commission, has generously (read: Begrudgingly.) opened up two slots for each entering hero class. Aizawa of course picks the less obvious one of the two, while Vlad King is stuck with Renaru.
Most of his gear brings out his latent potential.
His bands increase his strength so he can hit harder and move better.
- Alpha is thick, more padded. Limited movement for maximum support.
- Beta is less so, allowing for more flexibility and movement.
- Gamma is like they aren't there, there's barely any issues with stability or movement.
His sword is the only weapon that can properly guide his flames, as it has for generations of Kaenshita swordsmasters. His armor is lightweight but hard enough for impacts to not injure him too badly.
Relationship with Family.
Tekka Kaenshita: His mother and him are extremely close. Being the only parent around in his life constantly, Tekka is extremely protective and quick to anger. Although she means well whenever she protects her boy, she has to understand that she can't keep protecting him forever. She loves him more than anything or anyone else, often deciding things without his permission.
Akihito Kaenshita: Renaru only had pictures to go off when he was a kid, only his mother would visit his father in Tartarus and not really tell Renaru why he had to stay away. He's used to not having a father in his life and why start now if he's chosen the prison lifestyle?
Enji Todoroki: Renaru's Uncle on his mother's side. Estranged. They don't like each other and possibly never will. Feels like he needs to prove himself to his uncle to even get a foot in the door in the hero world.
Shoto Todoroki: Estranged Cousins. Renaru and Shoto are cordial to each other but it's clear that they both were raised differently. They're two sides of the same coin, but they spend little time together.
submitted by Independent_Arm
to BNHA_OC_Characters [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 03:58 RRavefield Is ig trolling?
2023.06.04 03:49 unknowns888 Crazy asl. Pop smoke overrated asf since he died
2023.06.04 03:40 Intelligent_Fan9041 Behold, the Kingdom of Hungary-Austria.
2023.06.04 02:53 farenly sliding glitch after jumping
video of the glitch: https://streamable.com/ququks
I have tried:
- reinstalling XPMSE
- running Nemesis
- Reinstalling Skyrim
none of it works to fix it.
If I run FNIS at the same time as Nemesis the jump works, but then I can't use MCO, wich for me doesnt work.
Modlist is here:
(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97
- Ultimate HD Fire Effects SSE - Ultra Resolution
A Quality World Map - Classic with All Roads
AC Valhalla Inspired Animation For All Races
AC Valhalla Inspired Animations For Player Only
Achieve That SE English
Animation Motion Revolution
Apachii Divine Elegance Store
Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement
Better Jumping SE
Better Third Person Selection (AE - SE)
Beyond Skyrim - Assets
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma
Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch
Bruma and Other Patches for Convenient Horses
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered
Complete Widescreen Fix for Vanilla and SkyUI 2.2 and 5.2 SE
Crafting Categories for SkyUI
dTry's Key Utils SE
Elden Power Attack
Elden Rim - Weapon Arts English 22.214.171.124
ENB Helper SE 1.5 for SSE 1.5.97
Enhanced Blood Textures
Equippable Tomes - Belt-Worn Books - Special Edition
EVG Animation Variance
EVG Conditional Idles
HD Reflective Ebony Armor and Weapons
Home in a Hat updated
Immersive Armors 8.1 SSE Test
Immersive Equipment Displays for 1.5.39 - 1.6.353
Immersive Equipping Animations
Interesting NPCs 3DNPC
JackGa's Pub - SE
Kozakowy's Falka Armor UNP - SSE
KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
KS Hairdos SSE
LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
Legacy of the Dragonborn
Legacy of the Dragonborn Collectors and Vendors
Leviathan Animations II - Sprint
MCM Helper SE (1.5.97 BACKPORT)
MCO Universal Support
Nordic Faces - Complete Version
NORDIC UI - Interface Overhaul
Nordic...ish - A TrueHUD preset based on Nordic UI
Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch
Papyrus Ini Manipulator
PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
RaceMenu Anniversary Edition
Realistic Water Two SE
SCAR - Skyrim Combos AI Revolution
Scriptfree Behavior Staggerlock
Skyrim Unbound Reborn
SkyrimSE HD Reworked Horses
Smooth Magic Casting Animation
Sonderbain's Chevalier - Randomized One Handed Block Animations
Spell Perk Item Distributor
SSE Display Tweaks
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
True Directional Movement
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE
Visual Animated Enchants 2-023 Se Ae version
Weapon Styles - Draw-Sheath animations
Witchhunter Spells and Prayers Pack - Special Edition
[immyneedscake] BDOR Berserk SSE (Cloth SMP)
ABYSSAL BLADE MCO One Handed Moveset and Weapon
Adaliya - High Poly Female Redguard Presets for Racemenu - 2 Versions
ADXP I MCO Berserker guts Animation
ADXP I MCO elden rim moveset collection (SCAR)
ADXP I MCO ER Katana (SCAR)
ADXP I MCO ER Mixed Scythe (SCAR)
ADXP I MCO ER rapiers (SCAR)
Aldamar - Druid Mushroom Home
Alpha Jab -Unarmed Combat Sounds Rework-
AnathemaStudio's Elf Ears (Enchantable)
Ancient Land Patches
Animated Armoury - DAR Version - New Weapons with animations
Animated Armoury - New Weapons with animations SSE Version
Animation Queue Fix
Apachii Divine Elegance Dynamic Outfits For Nobles SPID
Apocalypse - Balance Patch
Armors of the Velothi Pt. II
ARTFUL DODGER - Dynamic Pickpocket Cap
Awesome Potions Simplified -ENB Lights
Awesome Potions Simplified by Revoith
Base Object Swapper
Beast Race Bodypaints SE -Khajiit and Argonian Themed Bodypaints Facepaints RaceMenu Overlays-
Behavior Data Injector
Better Dialogue Controls
Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map With Roads
Better Vampires 8.7 SE
Bijin Skin - CBBE
Bloodborne Pack by Team TAL SSE
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Bone Colossus- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''undead'')
Bow Charge Plus
Bright Waterfall Fix for ENB
Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
Capital Windhelm Expansion
Cathedral - 3D Thicket and Dead Shrub
Cathedral Weathers and Seasons
CBBE SMP (3BBB)
CBPC - Physics with Collisions
CBPC Equipment Physics
CG4 Trees and Bushes SE
Citizens of Tamriel SE
Clean up the physics outfit - Collision Reset
Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures
Combat Pathing Revolution
Compass Navigation Overhaul
Comprehensive First Person Animation Overhaul - CFPAO
Controlmap.txt Fixed and Cleaned
Corvus - Swords of Nocturnal
Crouch Sliding TUDM Patch - Slide with Your Weapon Drawn
Daedric Armor SE
Daedric Shrines - All in One
Dark Brotherhood Armor SE
Dark Souls Pack by Team TAL
Deadly Spell Impacts
Delux ArchMage Quarters plus Mages Kitchen
Dovahkiin can lean Sit Kneel Lay down and Meditate etc too
Dragon Slayer - Berserk
Dragonbane - Replacer
Drifter Armor and Outfit - My version
Dwarven Colossus - Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''dwemer'')
Dwemer Colosseum SE
DX Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit - UNP
DX Celes Nightingale Armor SSE - with Optional Heels sound and UUNP Bodyslide - Physics - UNP UNPB 7BB DreamGirl Seraphim and More
DX Druid Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
DX Druid Armor - UNP
DX Witch Hunter Armor - UNP
DX Witcher Swords - SE
Dynamic Animation Replacer
Dynamic Bow Animation
Dynamic Female Wall Leaning
Dynamic Impact - Slash Effects X
Ebonblade War Axe SE
Elden Power Attack Fix for MCO DXP
Elemental Fist - Brawler weapons
ElSopa - Quivers Redone SE
Elven Silver Daggers by ClipsyMoon
Emeri's Presets All in One
ENB Light Inventory Fix (ELIF)
Enhanced Lights and FX
EVG Animated Traversal - Patch Collection
EVG Animated Traversal Addon for Windhelm Capital Expansion
EVG Animated Traversal Skyrim Integration Patch
Experience - MCM
Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition
Facial Piercings SSE
Faction - Pit Fighter
Falconer Armor SE
Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights - Special Edition
Festus Krex Insideout Spell
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
Footsteps Sounds Overhaul
Functional Fearsome Fists - Innate Unarmed Boost
God of War Leviathan Axe
Goetia Animations - Magic Spell Casting
Granite Hill Village
Gravelords- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''dark souls'')
Griffith Armour SSE fixed and updated
HDT-SMP Infantry Armor Patch
HDT-SMP Three-eyed Swallow Armor Patch
HDT-SMP Traveler's Backpack
Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
Hellblade - Timed Block
High Elf Archer (Goblin Slayer) - Jinxxed Followers SSE
High Minotaurs - Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''eso'')
High Poly Head SE
High-Poly Inigo Replacer
Highly Improved Male Body Overhaul
Hogwarts in Skyrim
Hot Key Skill
House Cats- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''pet'')
Hydra's Reversed Daggers
IFrame Generator RE
Ilieh - Cry of the Damned
Immersive Diving Animation
Immersive World Encounters SE
Infantry Armor SE
Inquisitor HDT-SMP Armor
Inventory Interface Information Injector
Ish's Respec Mod
JaySuS Swords SE
JK's Whiterun V1.4b - SSE
JS Unique Utopia SE - Daggers
Judgement Cut End - ap05's Remake
Khajiit Eyes Extended - Khajiit Heterochromia and More
Khajiit Has Wares - A Caravan Camp Overhaul
Khajiit Overhaul SSE Unofficial Port
Kurone Bell Bodyslide Preset (CBBE 3BA) And (3BA V's Cut)
Lamenthia's Marks of Beauty
Leather Armors Retexture SE
Legendary Alpha Shields
Leviathan Animations II - Female Idle Walk And Run
Leviathan Animations II - Male Idle Walk And Run
Light and Shade SE
Lupus - Swords of Hircine
Mage Backpack SSE
Magical College of Winterhold
Maleficus' Traversal (EVGAT)
Master The Summit
Max's Season 2 - RaceMenu Presets - High Poly - Low Poly - Male - Female
MEMOSPORE - UI Sound Effects
Menu Maid 2 - MCM manager
Mikan Eyes - SE
Missives - Notes Retexture
monster race crash fix
Moon Monk's Robes
Multiple Followers Framework
Mythic Dawn armor SE
Nicos Craftable Arrows SSE
No Thieves Guild Grind
Northern God Armor SE
Odium - Swords of Molag Bal
Old Gods of the Hunt- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''the witcher'')
Opulent Thieves Guild
Particle Patch for ENB
powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
Quality Over Quantity - KS Hairdo's Reduced Plus HG
RaceMenu High Heels (Height Fixes)
Raven HDT-SMP Armor
Realistic Aspen Trees SE
Redguard F Hair Grouped and Replacer
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
Reversed Daggers Moveset for MCO
Ryn's Dragon Mounds Collection
Ryn's Sleeping Giant Inn
s6o6t LORE - Dark Anchors Ruins and Dolmens
Security Overhaul SKSE - Lock Variations
Security Overhaul SKSE - Regional Locks
SG Female Eyebrows
Show Player In Menus
Silver Armor SE
Simple Dual Sheath
Sindora's Hidden Hearth
SkyALERT - Detection Meter Redesign
Skyland Blacksmith Texture Overhaul
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition
Skyrim Search SE - Simply find your missing followers
Skyshards Offer Skills - Boss Containers Grant EXP
SmoothCam - EasyEase Preset
Sons of Skyrim
Sprint Sneak Movement Speed Fix
Sswaye's Revenant's Sword Moveset ADXP I MCO DAR
Stave Church of Skyrim
Store Entrance Doorbells
Storm Golem- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''atronach'')
Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)
The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
The Welkynar Knight - Quest
To Your Face SE - AE - VR
Triss Armor Retextured SE
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes
TUDM - Script Fixes
Unarmed Moveset for MCO
Unique Bows Collection
Valkyr HDT-SMP Hairstyles
Vampire Beasts- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''the witcher'')
Vanguard - Bash Behaviors Overhaul
VIGILANT Voiced - English Addon
Way of the Monk -Unarmed Combat - Extended
Whiterun Horse Statue
Wind Ruler Armor SE
Wind Ruler Armor SE - hdt-SMP Patch
Windhelm Bridge Revived
(ESL)HDT-SMP Daedric Armor Patch (4thUnknown Version)
3D Junipers - Trees and Berries
Adventurer HDT-SMP Armor
Air Dash Whirlwind Sprint
Airgetlam - Shouts SFX -
Airgetlam -Modern Magic Sounds Rework- 4.1 Redesigned
Cabbage - A Cabbage Mod
Calling of the Conjurer
Cathedral - 3D Clover Plant
Dear Diary Dark Mode (warm text)
Diverse Dragons Collection SE (DDCse)
Dragon Animation Replace in Special Edition
DX Witcher Armor - UNP
Dynamic Fus Ro Dah
Dynamic Random Spell Idle
Dynamic Whirlwind Sprint
ElSopa HD Shields Part I
Flame Atronach SE
For Honor in Skyrim I Centurion
For Honor in Skyrim I Gryphon
For Honor in Skyrim I Warden
For Honor in Skyrim I Warlord I Sword and shield I MCO Animation
Frankly HD Masque of Clavicus Vile
Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
GoT Dragons (A Game of Thrones)
HDT SMP beast race tail
Instantly Skip Dialogue NG
Izba - An Herbalist's Cabin in the Woods
JK's Arcadia's Cauldron
JK's Belethor's General Goods
JK's Bits and Pieces
JK's Blue Palace
JK's Palace of the Kings
JK's Radiant Raiment
JK's The Bannered Mare
JK's The Drunken Huntsman
JK's The Winking Skeever
JRC's Witcher Style Sword Pack
Jump Behavior Overhaul SE
Landscapes - Cathedral Concept
League of Assassins Armor
Less Boring Loading Screens - SE-AE
Lux - Via
Markarth - City of Stone
Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul
Nirnroot by Mari
NPCs React To Invisibility
Realistic Skin And Hair Shaders - Giants
Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens
Ryn's Western Watchtower
Spaghetti's Palaces - Dragonsreach
Spaghetti's Solstheim - Raven Rock
Spaghetti's Solstheim - Tel Mithryn
Storm Calling Magic
Stylish Dodge Chaos - DMCO
Taunt Your Enemies - Taunting Matters
The Forgotten City
Yggdrasil Music and SoundFX
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Frankly HD Thieves Guild Armors
Flames of Coldharbour
Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine
submitted by farenly
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 02:17 Dchizel Trying to reconnect with any friend or acquaintance from Free Realms or Insiders
So I'm trying reconnect with any friend or acquaintance from either the game ore from insiders especially icy rose and yoshinator. My name in the game was Danny Regalmark and for insiders TOXY219. Even if some former players didn't know me they may have visited one or more of my lots in the game. I made a lot of obstacle courses and of course my favorite towers that could be slightly difficult to climb. On insiders I had a shop for people to trade/buy in game, and I was one of the people thinking of ideas for new mounts I would have liked to see in the game. My character usually had I think a black forward hairstyle, black/blue/purple/red skeleton hoodie, black pants, The black briarwood gloves and a black military cap, Sometimes the king of hearts outfit.
I was almost always going around on a mount(hoverboard,surfboard,raptor,nightmare,skeleton dragons,tigers). One of my lots(the first one) I had a tunnel leading to the house (left side) and 3/4 dance floors, a makeshift tree house, a few trampolines, and a pirate flag/post on the roof to stand on, a different one was almost only a tall Spiral tower. If toxy219 sounds familiar from Insiders my profile had black and orange spirals spinning.
Just wanted to put as much info as I could remember as clearly as I could.
Just thought about this I now almost always us Dchizel or variations(Dchizel1,Dchizell,Dchizelii). I also will sometimes use Adrian Black as a character name(Old ncaa14 player I scouted) mostly on mobile but sometimes just on games where it either needs two names or just looks better with two names.
submitted by Dchizel
to freerealms [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 01:13 zapzapgigathunder My nazi grandpas mixed collection of letters
To most he's a kindly old European man who lives at the end of the street. But to me he makes no secret of his past and politics. But that was then, and this is now. I found a bunch of his old letters that I'd like to share.
March 16, 1935
The imperial forces seized 78 artillery pieces, 56 ships, and 5000 rifles.
June 14, 1940
On our mission to free up the 6th battalion, at about 0500, we encountered what I can only describe as a gigantic mass of flesh and tentacles, it ambushed us at the Douglas Channel. I’d like to remind mission control that the intelligence reports we’ve been receiving have not been up to regulation. Please report observations rapidly for their delay lessens the value of information. The enemy’s ambush has resulted in heavy casualties. I request an order for additional troops to be sent to me.
For king and country!
June 22, 1941
One of my scavenger teams, has discovered a journal that belonged to a woman named Lilli Greenhill, she had religiously documented her activities at the Sirius Base. Among her papers there’s mention of experiments done to people who had been woken up from cryogenic sleep. I’d like to request a technical report to be sent to me about the manufacturing of the pods.
January 7, 1942
Sir, my combat scouts have been conducting patrols along the Neman River. We’ve observed the enemy’s infantry squads transporting infectious agents. The Recon squads will remain in position to continue intel. I will need your authentication to summon the men of the eleventh.
March 13, 1942
Our first victory has been achieved. I hope our success has not been considerably tampered by the loss of our comrades. Following our battle, Saarbruken now presents a terrible sight, among the smoking ruins lay dead soldiers, civilians, and animals. I will tell the troops that we have won a great victory for humanity.
April 4, 1942
We’ve located the 6th battalion flagship, I’ll be placing 10000 troops under the command of Gunther von Kluge to establish a defense line against possible incursions. Search and rescue teams have been deployed.
May 1, 1943
The field marshal of the 6th battalion has been located. The medical officers have stated that he has become mentally ill. He will need to be evacuated to one of our dedicated psychiatric centers. His debriefing will be post-pone for further investigation by medical specialists. In the meantime, I’ve rummaged through his personal belongings, and I found a blood stained letter with a portrait. I will be commandeering what remains of the fleet. I plan on continuing our advance into enemy territory. All situational reports will be forwarded to Gotthard Heinrici.
submitted by zapzapgigathunder
to scarystories [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 Any-Ask-9714 I try to explain Mario Bosses
I don’t think most Mario bosses are that bad. I will prove to you that throughout the Mario series, there are only a few bad bosses of the majority. I will try and get you on the side of Mario bosses by explaining the mechanics of every single one. (with a bit of personal bias of course)
Super Mario Bros/Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels:
The First Mario game’s bosses were very and I mean v e r y primitive, But I won’t fault the games or the developers, but to be fair this was one of the first games for a (fairly) Primitive console and bosses weren’t even the main focus of the game, the main focus was on the challenging platforming and level design.
Fake BowseBowser: The boss fights in this game are very simple but could be challenging if you don't have any power-ups with the boss throwing hammers and breathing fire, but all you have to do is either run under the boss when they jump or just jump over them.
Super Mario Bros 2/ Super Mario Bros U.S.A:
This game is where I’ll start getting into specific boss fights and how they work Individually.
Birdo Miniboss: The Birdo miniboss is a decent boss fight that can be quite challenging especially the later versions where some of the eggs the birdo shoots out are fireballs and you have to watch if the boss is firing the eggs or the fireballs to send them back.
Mouser: The Mouser boss fight is surprisingly fairly challenging, the fight makes you time when you’re going to grab the bombs so you don’t get blown up and time when and where you throw the bombs on Mouser’s platform so the bombs will harm him.
Tryclyde: The Tryclyde fight, (for me at least) is pure panic as the boss shoots its fireballs at you in a near-constant spew while you have to throw the mushroom blocks at the boss and make sure to dodge the fire shot at you.
Fryguy: The fight against Rryguy is also about timing as you have to dodge the raining fire from the boss in the first phase while you grab the mushroom blocks and throw them at the boss until it blows up. The second phase however can be very annoying trying to hit the Small fryguys while dodging them jumping at you.
Clawgrip: The Clawgrip fight is admittingly very slow but it can be pretty engaging to dodge the hurled rocks and send them back to the boss.
Mask Gate: The mask gate fight is probably the best in the game purely because of the sense of shock. The gates usually mark the end of the level and a moment of peace after the boss you just fought. Although the fight itself is pretty lackluster, the gate only flies around the room from side to side as you throw the mushroom blocks at the boss, the only challenge being dodging the boss when you throw the block at them.
Wart: The wart fight can be very challenging with wart spitting out his bubbles in a line with the player having to dodge the gaps in between while throwing the vegetables from the dream machine at the obese toad.
Super Mario Bros 3:
The third game from the Mario series has some admittedly boring bosses as pretty much all of the main bosses are the same with only about two being unique.
Boom-Boom Miniboss: Boom-Boom is what most people think of when they say Mario bosses are bad and easy, and I agree the only “danger” is that Boom-Boom may show his spikes before you land on him to “trick” you.
Koopalings (Besides Lemmy/Wendy): 5 of the seven Koopalings are all the same fight with very minor changes such as the ground shaking or the boss moving faster, the Koopalings mostly just fire three magic rings in your direction and jump at you when you stomp on them.
Lemmy: The Lemmy fight is Different from the Koopalings, as Lemmy fires his bouncing balls at Lemmy and rolls around on the ball after you hit him, this doesn't mean it's hard as I don’t even think Lemmy can harm you unless you just jump right into him.
Wendy: The Wendy fight is unique as instead of three rings Wendy summons hoops that will bounce around the room making it pretty difficult to jump on Wendy’s head since the hoops will damage you while you’re in mid-air making it impossible to dodge away from the hoops shot by her.
Bowser: The Bowser fight is probably the best in the 8-bit era of Mario. The Koopa King will spit fire at Mario, The King Koopa will also try to shoot the fire in random directions to try to fool Mario into jumping into them, The Koopa King will also try to Ground-Pound on Mario, But this is also how you defeat him because the floor is made from breakable blocks, Mario has to guide Bowser into Ground-Pounding onto the same spot of blocks until he ground bounds into the pit below the blocks, Overall being a great boss fight.
Super Mario Land:
The bosses of Super Mario Land are Fairly unique and different from many 2d Mario bosses with Most of them being similar to Shmup bosses.
King Totomesu: The King Totomesu fight is a copy of the original boss fights from Super Mario Bros. The only real difference is that Totomesu can only be Jumped over to beat.
Dragonzama: This boss fight is one of the three Shmup bosses in the game the boss is slightly challenging while the boss moves up and down on the screen shooting fireballs periodically alone is pretty easy to dodge, the real challenge comes with the energy ball that bounces around the screen making you stay on edge during the fight.
Hiyoihoi: This boss is probably the worst of the bunch being more of a platforming challenge than a fight as the boss throws boulders at Mario, Mario having to jump on top of the boulders to get past the stone head.
Boikinton: This boss is the second shmup boss and probably the best, the boss is fairly hectic as the cloud bounces around the boss arena and fires homing flying chickens at Mario. The Chickens can be fairly hard to dodge as the boss bounces around the arena making it hard to dodge the chickens and the cloud at the same time.
Tatanga: Tatana is the final boss of Super Mario Land And is the final shmup boss of the game Tatanga fires large cannon balls at Mario that explode into three cannon balls when shot by Mario’s ship. This boss is overall a pretty good final boss and a very fun fight.
Super Mario World:
This is the first 16-bit game of the Mario series and is widely known as one of the best 2d Mario games, but most people say that the bosses in the game are lackluster but I say otherwise. Let me explain.
Iggy/Larry Koopa: These fights take place on a shell-like platform that teeters from left to right, Mario has to jump on the Koopa to send them back and knock them into the lava below, The Bosses will roll fireballs down the platform at Mario. The Larry fight’s only real difference is the Lava bubbles that leap from the lava below making the fight more difficult by its environment, overall being pretty good boss fights.
Morton/Roy Koopa: These boss fights take place in an arena with two walls on each side that the boss will use to climb up the walls of the arena and leap down from the ceiling once they’re right above Mario, when the boss slams on the floor they will shake the ground causing Mario to be stunned in place unless he is in the air, this is dangerous as the boss will then walk over to Mario to try and damage him getting harder each time as the boss gets faster after every hit and the walls will also close in after every hit (only in Roy’s fight). This fight is fairly amazing.
Lemmy/Wendy: These fights are, In my opinion, the best boss out of the three bosses that are shared between two Koopalings, The boss will pop out of the pipes on the bottom of the arena along with two decoy Koopalings that will damage you if you try and jump on them along with one lava bubble that bounces around the arena (two in the wendy fight), The only major difference between the two fights is that the Lemmy fight’s pipes are different heights and in the Wendy fight they’re completely level with each other.
Ludwig Von Koopa: The Ludwig fight is my favorite boss in the game being nothing but a 1v1 against the Oldest Koopaling With Ludwig hopping around the arena making it pretty hard to jump on his head, his main attack is spitting horizontally moving fireballs at Mario making Mario have to jump over the fireballs to get to Ludwig and jump on his head. One of the best parts of the fight (in my opinion) Is after you hit Ludwig when he goes into his shell and slides around the arena at high speeds to damage Mario.
The Big Boo: The Big Boo boss fight is a surprise being the first of the two secret boss fights in the game, the fight involves throwing grabbable blocks from under Mario at the big boo. The challenge comes from the two smaller boos that constantly go after you during the fight and the fact that you cannot constantly attack the big boo because they become incorporeal after you attack him once. This fight is a surprise since you can go through the entire game without even encountering the big boo.
Reznor: The Reznor fight is the second secret fight of the game this time with an entire secret fortress level beforehand, the four Reznors are on a Ferris wheel and Mario has to bump the platform the Reznors are on to defeat them while the Reznor's spit fireballs at Mario after the second reznor is defeated the floor will start breaking making Mario have to jump on the Ferris wheel and try to dodge the dino’s fireballs and defeat the Reznor at the same time, being a great fight
Bowser in the Clown Car: This Bowser fight is a very engaging battle with the Koopa king throwing down Big metal balls on top of Mario and sending down exploding m\Mechakoopas that Mario has to throw back at Bowser, After The King Koopa gets hit 3 times by the Throne Mecha Koopas he will fly above the boss arena and send down fireballs from the Clown car That can be tricky to dodge at the moment, hitting Bowser 3 more times will cause Bowser to crash ending the fight and saving the day.
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins:
The bosses of Super Mario Land 2:6 Golden Coins are fairly simple with most of the bosses only having 1 or 2 attacks they use through the fight to make them unique.
Big Bird: The big bird boss fight is the most simple boss in the game but is also one of the most engaging with the Bird periodically swooping down from one of the top corners of the boss arena making Mario time when he jumps on top of his head or risk getting hit by the Bird.
Tatanga: the Tatanga boss fight is a surprising reveal with Mario having just defeated Tatanga in the previous Mario Land game. In the fight, Tatanga flies on either the right or left side and fires out energy beams from the front of his spaceship and also fires explosive balls from the bottom of his spaceship this causes Mario to have to jump over them to avoid taking damage, but Mario also must avoid jumping too high as to not get hit by the laser beam that is fired from Tatanga's spaceship.
Sewer rat: The sewer rat tried to attack Mario by ramming its spikes nose into him and will try to accomplish this by using the many pipes in the boss arena to try and trick Mario into not knowing where the rat is going to pop out from, the rat will also run on top of the ceiling to try and land on top of Mario when they are right above him.
Witch: The witch has a pretty fun fight with Mario standing on three pots, the Witch will show up on either the right or left side of the boss arena and will fire a fireball at the bottom of the pots making the pot lid rise into the spikes on the ceiling hurting Mario if Mario gets launched with the lid, Mario must jump on top of the witch when she appears and make sure no to get launched into the ceiling after he lands back on the pots.
The Three Little Pigs: This boss fight is unique with it having 3 phases (Being each of the pigs) With their separate way to attack Mario and each taking 3 hits to defeat. Starting with the first little piggy who rolls around on the ground gaining speed every time Mario jumps on his head, Then the second little piggy who jumps from left to right in an arc that can be pretty tricky to dodge, the third little piggy zig-zags around from left to right in the arena, this can make it tricky to land a hit on the pig because the pattern of the zig-zag is quite unpredictable.
Octopus: this is the most simple boss of the game with it being able to be defeated in seconds if you try hard enough, The octopus will swim around the boss arena and spawn little octopi that swim up and off the screen, an easy boss fight overall.
Wario: the Wario fight is an amazing fight with Wario using the same powerups and moves that Mario does throughout his adventure in three phases. The first phase of the fight starts with Wario running around the boss arena and jumping at Mario causing a stunning earthquake when he lands Mario has to jump to avoid being stunned and also avoid the falling disco balls that move horizontally from the ceiling. For the second phase of the boss, Wario will use the Bunny Cap to fly into the air above Mario and once he's directly above Mario he'll fall onto the ground trying to crush Mario under his girth. In the last phase, Wario will use the Fire Flower and throw giant fireballs at Mario that travel at him in a spiral and try to run towards Mario Simply jump on his ugly head three times and he'll shrink into the little greedy jerk he is Ending the game and giving Mario his mansion back!
submitted by Any-Ask-9714
to Mario [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:28 JackMessi What hairstyle do you kings recommend?
| || |
Kinda unmanageable when longer but I want to hid some of my forehead and have it be less defined waves submitted by JackMessi to malehairadvice [link] [comments]
Suggestions would be awesome!
2023.06.03 21:49 DRAGON_LALALAND My 96th Academy Awards Winners & Nominees Predictions (June, Post Cannes)
- Past Lives (Winner)
- Killers of the Flower Moon
- Dune: Part Two
- Anatomy of a Fall
- Poor Things
- The Killer
- The Color Purple
, La Chimera
, How Do You Live?
, The Iron Claw
, The Zone of Interest
- Martin Scorsese - Killers of the Flower Moon (Winner)
- Denis Villeneuve - Dune: Part Two
- David Fincher - The Killer
- Celine Song - Past Lives
- Justine Trier - Anatomy of a Fall
Alt: Greta Gerwig - Barbie
, Alice Rohrwacher - La Chimera
, Miyazaki Hayao - How Do You Live?
, Christopher Nolan - Oppenheimer
, Jonathan Glazer - The Zone of Interest
- Annette Bening - Nyad (Winner)
- Fantasia - The Color Purple
- Greta Lee - Past Lives
- Emma Stone - Poor Things
- Sandra Hüller - Anatomy of a Fall
Alt: Regina King - Shirley
, Carey Mulligan - Maestro
, Margot Robbie - Barbie
, Natalie Portman - May December
, Sandra Hüller - The Zone of Interest
- Colman Domingo - Rustin (Winner)
- Leonardo DiCaprio - Killers of the Flower Moon
- Bradley Cooper - Maestro
- Michael Fassbender - The Killer
- Ben Whishaw - Limonov: The Ballad of Eddie (NGNG)
Alt: André Holland - The Actor
, Barry Keoghan - Saltburn
, Yakusho Kōji - Perfect Days
, Cillian Murphy - Oppenheimer
, Yoo Teo - Past Lives
Best Supporting Actress
- Lilly Gladstone - Killers of the Flower Moon (Winner)
- Audra McDonald - Rustin
- Danielle Brooks - The Color Purple
- Julianne Moore - May December
- Maura Tierney - The Iron Claw
Alt: Tantoo Cardinal - Killers of the Flower Moon
, Taraji P. Henson
- The Color Purple
, Kaimana - Next Goal Wins
, Rosamund Pike - Saltburn
, Tilda Swinton - The Killer
Best Supporting Actor
- John Magaro - Past Lives (Winner)
- Robert De Niro - Killers of the Flower Moon
- Mark Ruffalo - Poor Things
- Jesse Plemons - Killers of the Flower Moon
- Jeremy Allen White - The Iron Claw
Alt: Willem Dafoe - Poor Things
, Colman Domingo - The Color Purple
, Ryan Gosling - Barbie
, Charles Melton - May December
, Paul Mescal - Strangers
Best Original Screenplay
- Celine Song - Past Lives (Winner)
- Dustin Lance Black and George C. Wolfe - Rustin
- Samy Burch and Alex Mechanik - May December
- Justine Trier - Anatomy of a Fall
- Sean Durkin - The Iron Claw
Alt: Alex Convery - Air
, Alice Rohrwacher - La Chimera
, Pawel Pawlikowski, Ben Hopkins and Kirill Serebrennikov - Limonov: The Ballad of Eddie
, Bradley Cooper and Josh Singer - Maestro
, Emerald Fennell - Saltburn
Best Adapted Screenplay
- Andrew Haigh - Strangers (Winner)
- Tony McNamara - Poor Things
- Eric Roth - Killers of the Flower Moon
- Jonathan Grazer - The Zone of Interest
- Kelly Fremon Craig - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
Alt: Noah Baumbach and Greta Gerwig - Barbie
, Jon Spaihts, and Denis Villeneuve - Dune: Part Two
, Miyazaki Hayao - How Do You Live?
, Taika Waititi and Iain Morris - Next Goal Wins
, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and David Callaham - Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Best International Feature
- Anatomy of a Fall / Anatomie d'une chute (FRANCE, Justine Trier) (Winner)
- The Zone of Interest / Strefa interesów (POLAND, Jonathan Glazer)
- How Do You Live? / 君たちはどう生きるか (JAPAN, Miyazaki Hayao)
- El Conde (CHILE, Pablo Larraín)
- Next Sohee / 다음 소희 (SOUTH KOREA, Jung July)
Alt: About Dry Grasses
/ Kuru Otlar Üstüne
(TURKEY, Nuri Bilge Ceylan), La Chimera
(ITALY, Alice Rohrwacher), Dead Leaves
/ Kuolleet lehdet
(FINLAND, Aki Kaurismäki), Housekeeping For Beginners
/ Домаќинство за почетници
(NORTH MACEDONIA, Goran Stolevski), Monster
/ 怪物 (JAPAN, Koreeda Hirokazu)
Best Documentary Feature
- Stamped from the Beginning (Winner)
- Beyond Utopia
- The Orwell
- The Echo
- The Stroll
Alt: Another Body
, The Disappearance of Shere Hite
, The Eternal Memory
, Occepied City
, 20 Days in Mariupol
Best Animated Feature
- How Do You Live? (Winner)
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Alt: Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget
, High in the Clouds
, The Super Mario Bros. Movie
- Rodrigo Prieto - Killers of the Flower Moon (Winner)
- Hoyte van Hoytema - Oppenheimer
- Erik Messerschmidt - The Killer
- Łukasz Żal - The Zone of Interest
- Jamie D. Ramsay - Strangers
Alt: Cevahir Sahin and Kürsat Üresin - About Dry Grasses
, Graig Fraser - Dune: Part Two
, Christopher Blauvelt - May December
, Claudio Miranda - Nyad
, Robbie Ryan - Poor Things
Best Original Score
- Hans Zimmer - Dune: Part Two (Winner)
- Ludwig Göransson - Oppenheimer
- John Williams - Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - The Killer
- Mica Levi - The Zone of Interest
Alt: Alexandre Desplat - Barbie
, Thomas Newman - Elemental
, Hisaishi Joe - How Do You Live?
, Robbie Robertson - Killers of the Flower Moon
, Christopher Bear and Daniel Rossen - Past Lives
- Thelma Schoonmaker - Killers of the Flower Moon (Winner)
- Joe Walker - Dune: Part Two
- Keith Fraase - Past Lives
- Kirk Baxter - The Killer
- Matthew Hannam - The Iron Claw
Alt: Jon Poll - The Color Purple
, Michelle Tosoro - Maestro
, Tom Eagles, Yana Gorskaya, Nicholas Monsour and Nat Sanders - Next Goal Wins
, Jannifer Lame - Oppenheimer
, Paul Watts - The Zone of Interest
Best Costume Design
- Jacqueline Durran - Barbie (Winner)
- Holly Waddington - Poor Things
- Jacqueline West - Dune: Part Two
- Oliver Garcia - Chevalier
- Francine Jamison-Tanchuck - The Color Purple
Alt: Jacqueline West - Killers of the Flower Moon
, Colleen Atwood - The Little Mermaid
, Mark Bridges - Maestro
, Janty Yates - Napoleon
, Lindy Hemming - Wonka
Best Production Design
- Barbie (Winner)
- Poor Things
- Killers of the Flower Moon
- Dune: Part Two
- The Color Purple
Alt: Asteroid City
, The Killer
, The Zone of Interest
Best Makeup & Hairstyling
- Maestro (Winner)
- Poor Things
- Dune: Part Two
, The Color Purple
, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- Dune: Part Two (Winner)
- Killers of the Flower Moon
- The Killer
Alt: The Color Purple
, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
, John Wick: Chapter 4
, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Best Visual Effects
- Dune: Part Two (Winner)
- Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- The Killer
Alt: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
, John Wick: Chapter 4
, The Little Mermaid
, The Marvels
submitted by DRAGON_LALALAND
to oscarrace [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 20:53 Hitch42 Audio-Drama.com links from May 28 to June 3, 2023
| || |Audio-Drama.com submitted by Hitch42 to audiodrama [link] [comments]
is an online directory of audio drama and spoken word websites, with at least one new link added to it every day, and 100 or more new entries created each month. As of this post, there are 9,310 published articles. Here are the newest articles from the past week: https://preview.redd.it/hlrllmq3nu3b1.jpg?width=2400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=65644c4afc1b5296566725ff9ca9fc93c2e9b1d4
- Outlaws of the Cosmos (Narrated Science Fiction Series) Valda Read is the fearless captain of the bulky and powerful spaceship, "The Forgotten". Her crew, consisting of Clifton, Hardboot, Vantas, and Zaine, have been left stranded in the vast expanse of open space, desperately trying to find a way back home.
- The Baby Animals Podcast (Narrated Children's Series) Fun and sweet short stories to enjoy on your drive, before bed, or anytime! For the young and the young at heart. Come have adventures with me and my baby animal friends! Let's go!
- 97toNow Productions Proudly Presents: (Full Cast Multigenre Anthology) A detective-noir style comedy taking place in locals such as Berkeley and New Orleans, follows aspiring Novelist Jack R. Abbott as he attempts to get published.
- The Four Boys Club (Narrated Drama Series) The Four Boys Club (sometimes not-so-fondly called Quartet of Mayhem) is a podcast of a series of short stories, which covers the worlds of four 15-year-olds: Shanky Vai, Baalan "Bandem" Asra, Ankur "Anpag" Benza, and Mompy Arda. Part coming-of-age and part drama/suspense, it has been inspired by Stephen King's The Body (and its movie adaptation, Stand By Me).
- Brave New Wild (Role-Playing Science Fiction Series) After a week-long outdoor adventure, you and your fellow Junior Braves return home to find that the world is no longer the same. Your families are missing, there are terrible things roaming the streets and you aren't sure if help will ever arrive. You all need to be brave and use your skills to survive, to adapt and to thrive.
- Rolling Dice With Myself (Role-Playing Science Fiction Horror Series) Welcome To Rolling Dice With Myself. A DND podcast centered Around Issac a man of turmoil and pain who awakens in an unknown world. Where earth has become scorched. The sky has been breached by Lovecraftian horror. And The Old Man approaches Please come into the Madness
- Ope! Legends of Raspia (Role-Playing Fantasy Comedy Series) Follow the tale of Feaubear Dongodiere as he explores the fantastical desert oasis of Caltaria.
- The Atomless (Role-Playing Science Fiction Fantasy Series) The Atomless is a Starfinder Podcast following the rag-tag crew of The Patchwork traveling through the homebrew Aesir system and beyond. Join Ayg, the meek smuggler Ysoki Technomancer; Azhaam, the stony ex-rebel Ifrit Envoy; Theriac, the neurotic xenoecologist Raxilite Biohacker; and Skye, the bold teenage Human Mechanic as they chart their way across the Atomless Sea in this ongoing campaign. What strange encounters await this daring band of space-faring adventurers?
- The Trip (Full Cast Mystery Thriller Series) In an attempt to rekindle their marriage, Jack and Amanda take a camping trip in the mountains with their son Lucas. Strange noises in the woods and a mysterious bag found at the bottom of the lake begin them on a dangerous adventure, one that they may not come back from.
- Juvie (Full Cast Drama Series) Alana McKenzie an idealistic psychology grad discovers her purpose working in a juvenile prison. Thrown into a world of systematic corruption and rampant chaos, she soon realizes that the classroom was much easier than the real world. Juvie is a gritty Podcast Dramatic Series highlighting the injustices and multiple challenges of juvenile incarceration.
- Story Quest (Narrated Children's Multigenre Anthology) Original stories for kids and families, suitable for all ages. New episodes every week! Story Quest episodes are perfect stories for the car, bedtime stories, or as a way to unwind.
- Enter The House Between (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) Reality is not what it used to be. After consensus reality shatters, and humanity evacuates to mysterious sanctuaries known as smart houses, a group of survivors navigate the uncertain future of the Quantum-sphere. [...] Enter The House Between, and discover a world in which quantum mechanics, the many-worlds theory, Everett branches, human mutation, dark matter, and artificial intelligence shape and inform the everyday reality of all people, everywhere. Six survivors, cast out from sanctuary, find shelter on a seemingly abandoned farm. There, they explore parallel lives, discover hidden secrets, and witness the birth of a strange and mysterious child; a child who may represent the next stage of human evolution. Meanwhile, a sinister cult leader, known only as Father, launches an apocalyptic campaign designed to bring about a terrible agenda; to impose, by force, a singular vision of reality on an infinitely diverse Quantum-sphere.
- Riding Around (Full Cast Comedy Series) Join hosts Kelley Quinn and Malin von Euler-Hogan for a weekly recap of the beloved 2000s sitcom Riding Around, the first show ever to be filmed entirely on and around a bus. Never heard of Riding Around? That's because they made it up. Every week, Malin and Kelley welcome a new comedian for an improvised trip down memory lane about the making of an episode of TV that never actually aired.
- Hundred Second Theater (Full Cast Multigenre Anthology) Miniature audio dramas of 100 seconds length.
- By Way of the Sea (Full Cast Historical Fiction Series) The year is 1814, and Elena's life is about to change forever. When Elena learns from her father that her past has been a lie, her entire life is uprooted all in one night. Along with a trunk of her mother's belongings, she is dropped off the next day at the pier to begin a voyage to her new home and her arranged marriage. While aboard the ship, she befriends Captain Jeremiah and his wife, Lucia, all while avoiding the condescending eyes of the first mate, Silas. One night, after their ship runs aground in a storm, Silas is left to watch over Lucia and Elena on a tropical island, while the Captain goes to find help. Soon after, Kwesi and Bahia wash ashore, creating a new dynamic among the stranding souls, forcing Elena to determine what she wants for her life, and what she truly considers home. A regency era story, with layers of humor, adventure, love, and self-discovery. A great episodic-series for fans of historical fiction, Jane Austen, Bridgerton, and other 19th century dramas.
- Division Rate (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) A thousand years after the advent of biological immortality, civilization has crumbled and humanity is trapped in a technological dark age. In the ruins of what was once a global empire, the surviving immortals rule as monarchs over the mortal commoners, but the winds of change are coming. 'Division Rate' follows the story of an esteemed and influential immortal who wakes up groggy in a ruined laboratory, captive to a mysterious woman who says she is going to cure him of his immortality.
- The Freckle Files (Narrated Mystery Series) [Join] investigative journalist A. D. Freckle on a suspenseful journey to revisit her most elusive cases.
- The Fire Fades: A Dark Souls Podcast (Narrated Fantasy Anthology) Come rest by the bonfire and share a pot of estus stew with me as I tell you the stories of Lordran, Lothric, and the like! Fear not the dark my friend, and let the feast begin.
- Brandon Wilborn's Fantasy Fiction (Narrated Fantasy Anthology) Love classic, epic fantasy? Wonder what happened to stories of rousing adventure with noble heroes and dastardly villains? Then join Brandon Wilborn, fellow fantasy nerd and indie author, as he reads the unabridged audio version of his novels and stories, starting with his debut novel, The Treasure of Capric. Brandon's action-packed tales with classic heroes and devious villains let you escape to wondrous worlds with noble quests, soul-piercing danger, and a thread of hope.
- The Walker Mysteries (Narrated Mystery Series) Meet DCI Charlotte Walker - the Yorkshire Tea-drinking, Tizer-loving, Love Hearts-eating detective. She's confident and creative; fearless and feisty... she's the detective you want on your case. But outside of her job, she's quirky, talks ten to the dozen, easily goes off on tangents and can be a bit flirty at times... This isn't a typical police procedural, it's a trip into the chaotic and witty crime-solving world of Charlotte Walker.
- Hell or High Rollers (Role-Playing Fantasy Comedy Series) From members of Mischief Theatre, creators of the Olivier award winning 'The Play That Goes Wrong' and the BBC's 'Goes Wrong Show; comes this brand new live action role play podcast. Loosely following the rules of D&D 5e join our players as they take on the roles of four heroes attempting to escape eternal damnation in DnD Hell!
- Rogue Tyger (Full Cast Science Fiction Series) 5,000 years into the future — in a corner of the galaxy where Earth is no longer known — humans and a dozen other sentient races have forged a civilization. Spacers brave the oceans of void between hundreds of worlds for power, glory, and simply to survive. This is the tale of one band of spacers and their ship: the Tyger. join the crew of the Tyger as they search for adventure, riches, and possibly redemption. You'll travel from the outer planets to the frontier and back to the core systems as they experience victories, defeats, and more than a few surprises. Adventure Awaits!
- Retreat (Full Cast Comedy Series) For comedy, history, self-improvement & culture fans. Shannon, is a "Plastic Paddy"; a clueless Irish-American who loves Ireland. She's at the arts residency to collaborate with her Druidic-healer poet cousin. (They met online when their DNA matched on a genealogy website.) The residency is rundown, the lakefront is full of stoats and her fellow housemates put her "positivity practice" to the test. As they prepare to inaugurate the new Megacorp Exhibition Hall, an heiress, a hot groundskeeper, a fairy fort, a famous Russian dissident artist, and an army of frisky stoats have other plans.
- Modern Folktales (Full Cast Multigenre Anthology) Modern Folktales is an anthology of cautionary and twisted short stories that revive the folktale by tackling the moral and social puzzles afflicting today's young adults. We all know the fables well-worn into us as children and it's clear that the stories informing today's ever-questioning minds are in dire need of refreshment. What happens when we go too far? When we trust too openly? When we take too much acid and run through a plate glass window? If you find yourself questioning the world we live in today, Modern Folk Tales might just have the answers you're looking for.
Feel free to discuss any of these shows or comment about Audio-Drama.com. Note that the website is currently in the process of being redesigned, so some functionality is limited and pages may look different from one another. I always welcome any questions or feedback.
Compiling these link takes a lot of time and is something that I work on many hours every day. If you appreciate this effort and would like to help support it, please consider visiting the Audio-Drama.com Patreon page
. Audio-Drama.com will always remain free for everyone. Previous weekly Audio-Drama.com links
2023.06.03 20:25 lordhelpusall1 Shoppers Hub-Use of rewards card:
FYI: For those that did not know. This information is also in the Hub.
Rewards Card Quick Guide
Review the lists of retailers below to see where shoppers should use a rewards card during checkout.
MEMBER OR SHIPT REWARDS CARD SHOULD BE USED
CVS Harris Teeter Kings Lidl Lowes Foods Petco Reasor's Foods Redner's Weis Markets
*** PERSONAL REWARDS CARD SHOULD BE USED***
Dillons Foods Co Foodtown Fred Meyer Fry's Foods King Soopers Kroger Kuhns Mariano's Market 32 Pavilions Price Chopper QFC Ralphs Safeway Shaw's Smith's Vons
REWARDS CARD SHOULD NOT BE USED
99 Ranch ABC Fine Wine & Spirits ACME Balducci's Brothers Marketplace Cardenas Markets Crest Foods Dan's Dick's Fresh Market Dierbergs Fairway Markets Fresco y Más Fresh Market Fresh Thyme Gelson's GNC Greenwise Market H Mart H-E-B Harveys Supermarket Hy-Vee Jewel-Osco Karns Lee's Marketplace Libbie Market Lin's Lunds & Byerlys Macey's Meijer Office Depot Plum Market Rice Epicurean Market RiteAid Roche Bros. Star Market Sudbury Farms Sur la Table Target (Target Circle account) Times Supermarkets including Big Save / Shima's Supermarket Top Ten Liquors Uptown Grocery Vinodivino Winn-Dixie Winn-Dixie Beer, Wine & Spirits
submitted by lordhelpusall1
to ShiptShoppers [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 18:17 Reasonable-Ad-2592 Weniger Tun - mehr Sein
In der modernen Gesellschaft wird mehr Wert auf ständige Aktivitäten und Extrovertiertheit gelegt, als auf das ruhige und stille Sein des Menschen. Das hat wohl auch etwas damit zu tun, womit sich Geld verdienen lässt, und womit eher nicht. Wer sich jedoch zu sehr in seinen Handlungen verausgabt, kann Probleme damit kriegen, wieder zu sich zu finden. Die Diagnose Burnout gab es vor einigen Jahrzehnten noch nicht. Dass das Problem jedoch nicht ganz neu ist, zeigt das Zitat von Blaise Pascal aus dem 17. Jh.: "Das ganze Unglück der Menschen rührt allein daher, dass sie nicht ruhig in einem Zimmer zu bleiben vermögen". Es war schon immer klug, sich darum zu bemühen, ein ausgeglichenes Leben zu führen.
Wenn Du daran arbeitest, mehr Ausgeglichenheit zu erlangen, wirst Du das niemals bereuen. Denn Du bist ein komplexes Wesen und hast verschiedene Seiten, die Du nicht vernachlässigen möchtest.
Das Zitat "Wenn nichts getan wird, bleibt nichts ungetan", ist aus dem Tao Te King.
Ich habe eine Übung entwickelt, um Dir zu helfen, mehr Ausgewogenheit zu entfalten: https://youtu.be/Gjxe0IQ3hM0
submitted by Reasonable-Ad-2592
to hypnose_DE [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:32 bains92 What’s on your playlist today?
Ayyyye what playlist or track y’all rockin w today??? I’m fuckin w my “ICED OUT” playlist, few tracks from it: Lil Durk feat. Gucci Mane - Rumours
WillThaRapper - Pull Up Hop Out
Lil Durk feat. Juice WRLD - Cross The Globe
King Von - GTA
That’s a lil sneak peak of what todays wave lookin like for me
Edit: if y’all want me to keep adding to the list of tracks just lmk
submitted by bains92
to Chiraqology [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 17:27 Interesting_Ad_1922 Why do niggas keep saying King Von was catching bodies in Atlanta ?
Do niggas actually believe that shit ? Because I don't
submitted by Interesting_Ad_1922
to Atlantology [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:32 Holiday_Adeptness_86 If you could pick 3 dead rappers to make a song together from any time who would you pick? (they don’t need to be on this list)
2023.06.03 16:22 Top-Adhesiveness-278 If you could pick 3 dead rappers to make a song together from any time who would you pick? (they don’t need to be on this list)
2023.06.03 15:24 sickfukk666 My Classical Music CD collection :) what do you think of it ? (several pictures)
2023.06.03 14:52 Cayalin_Rothair Spätzünder
Zwar Flo und Co fangirl der ersten Stunde und trotzdem bin ich jetzt erst hier "einmal die shame Glocke"und beim Sprechstundepodcast bei der lieblings Hörspiele Folge... aber für eine Woche hören kein schlechter Fortschritt finde ich...🤣 An Hörspiele kann ich die Drachenlanze empfehlen und der Schwarm von Frank Schätzing. Hörbücher kann ich auf jeden Fall Alles von Stephen King (Achtung fangirl), Alles von Terry Pratchett, Blutbraut, die Booby Dollar Reihe, Tyrannei des Schmetterlings, die Roman Reihe von Anja Bargus (Ætherherz), Ellingham academy, die unendliche Geschichte und Gaunts Geister empfehlen.... Als Buchreihe die Artefakte der Macht, leider gibt es die out of print aber über ebay kann man sie erstehen, ansonsten wenn da Verbindungen eurer Seite bestehen gerne auch mal als Hörbuch oder Hörspiel rauskriegen 🤪. Mfg eure cayalin
submitted by Cayalin_Rothair
to Sprechstunde [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 14:37 Pumuckl4Life Die Verfilmung von Stephen Kings "Boogeyman" ist solides Horrorkino
2023.06.03 13:51 NachtWolftv "Jericho - Iniko trifft auf They Don't Care About Us - Michael Jackson": Das einmalige Mashup im Detail
submitted by NachtWolftv
to aVoiceintheDark [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 12:17 AmbitiousPrinciple92 If you could pick 3 dead rappers to make a song together from any time who would you pick? (they don’t need to be on this list)