Family friendly ratings crossword clue
2021.11.09 23:50 Driver_8_______1 yttreasurehunt
Solve clues to find the treasure. Each clue will bring you closer. The jackpot is 75% off every penny this channel makes. The rest is for the next hunt once this is solved. When you’ve figured it out, go get it! This is a family friendly hunt that may teach you new skills and take you new places. Go explore, solve and decipher! Good luck!
2020.05.05 00:37 LSZNJDPFTK Not a bot.
Beep boop. I am a bot This action was performed automatically. (Pfft. Oh — yeah. Juuust what a bot would WANT you think) Please contact the poster if you have any information on birds. Test my advancing AI by trying to convince me they aren't secretly unmasked reptiles conspiring concurrently — but not in collaboration — with the governmental mental invasion. Or ARE they?? Wait, are they? I'll be here to avoid answering ALL these valid concerns and more! But first! A word from our sponsors:
2023.06.04 09:38 virtualwasp Housemate from hell, what should I do?
For some background, my housemate has a severe alcohol addiction which he’s open about but not willing to work on. A mutual friend who’s known him longer than I have told me he’s a compulsive liar- After moving out with him I heard he asked to borrow her switch and instantly sold it to buy drinks.
The situation right now is messy. I’ve been living here since mid January and it’s gotten progressively worse ever since. It started with drunk breakdowns past 3am, fights between him and his friend, blasting political videos at full volume way past the states noise curfew, trashing the place with empty bottles and food scraps- waiting until I gave up asking him to clean and cleaned it for him.
We got an eviction notice since rent has been in arrears for a while, I transfer my rent to him so I had no clue. I paid off the arrears myself and discussed with the property manager about staying and having someone else move in which she was all for. He found out I paid it off and is refusing to move, which the manager isn’t doing anything about since we are no longer in arrears. We have a meeting coming up about who’s going to be staying…
After that, it has turned for the worst. He said if any of my friends enter the premises he’ll call the police as if they are trespassers. I’ve been threatened multiple times, he has been walking in/opening my door at night and just standing there for a bit, arguing with me and refusing to clean, a few nights ago I saw a flashlight from the balcony going into my window.
I stayed at my friends for nearly two weeks because I didn’t feel safe, and when I got back a few nights ago, I cannot BEGIN to describe the state of the house. There’s more than 15 rubbish bags all around the floor, moulded plates in the sink, a fruit fly infestation… it’s genuinely unliveable. I had a friend come back with me, he accidentally walked in the housemates room thinking it was the bathroom, and apparently it’s so much worse than the living area. According to him, you can’t see the floor due to how much rubbish there is, and an unmade mattress on the floor with puke all over it.
I’ve been asking my friends to stay over for my own safety- I contacted my friend who’s a cop and he told me I can legally do this with no time limit since I’m an occupant. Usually I wouldn’t have guests over without permission out of respect for the housemate, but I have none. I’m worried he’ll go further than threaten me and I think I’m in my right to believe so.
A few hours ago I got back home to being locked out. There’s a second lock on the door that says do not turn, since there’s no key for it. I ALWAYS check this lock. There’s no other explanation besides he turned it when I left.
I haven’t recorded him threatening me at all, but I’ve started to record every interaction I have with him just in case.
Is there anything else I can do to get him to stop?
submitted by virtualwasp
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:36 gorilla23837 I want to drop weed but my only friends are stoners.
Basically I got nobody other than stoners and gangbangers. It’s always a smoke sesh everytime we hangout. It’s the main reason why I can’t stop smoking weed. If I stop smoking weed and doing not so legal things then our friendships starts to fall apart. I’ve always been a shy person and the homies took me in and it felt like family. Felt like I was actually cared for by my homies. No other kids would be my friend and I often got bullied alot. Which is why I got into this lifestyle of doing smoking weed and showing off the “stuff” on snapchat. But I know this lifestyle has consequences. I already had two homies die last year and one died from overdose. I don’t want to be another statistic. I want change for me. But the only people for me are my family and the homies but even family won’t be able to help in every situation. I’ve known my homies since we were in elementary school and it’s crazzy we all made a commitment to not be like the older kids… Well here we are. I’ve just realized this year how I fucked up my attendance for school. Now I have to go to court for my terrible choices. But I know my ass will probably still hang with the same people. But it’s hard dropping friends when you have no one else and nobody wants to be homies with you. Any help or advice is appreciated.
submitted by gorilla23837
to leaves [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:35 Psychological-Deal65 31 F/married 6 months, met husband through family. Husband has erectile dysfunction/is on psychiatric medicine due to anxiety
My husband lost his father in late teens. He struggles with emotional intimacy. Never had a steady romantic relationship before marriage. However, he is addicted to porn/watching half nude models/actresses. Has indulged in sex chat with few women when was single, with a clear intention of keeping it superficial. Even with his friends/family i don't see any meaningful connection. Was highly charged up for getting laid prior to the marraige. After the dysfunction was discovered he conveniently tried to blame it on not being aroused by me (I have had no intercourse before, so it confused me before i educated myself on this in detail). 3 months after marraige visited urologist, is taking medication now. Conjugal life is a disappointment (once in two weeks on an average, failing penetration 1/4th times) as he has reverted to his old pattern of handjob and porn. My needs are not being met. Please advise.
submitted by Psychological-Deal65
to Marriage [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:35 bipolarbittie I am better yes but i am not stable and im starting to think its not in the cards
I am the best ive ever been. I have a good relationship with ALL of my family, i have an amazong relationship, i am not struggling financially, i have a car and my license, i do hoyse chores, i get shit done but my mood is all over the place and im on so many medications like so many like 2 benadryl a day, lithium, latuda, seroquel, effexor, clonidine, birth control, allergy meds (that dont work), lipitor, vitamin d supplement. I just wanna be stable for me please. Just for a little bit. I dont need forever just so i can figure out life for myself for when i get mood swings. Find a profession i can handle, find some hobbies i can handle, find a friend who wont leave, make a meal plan, make a schedule. Just find some stability. Im in so much desperation and no one in my life besides my sister understands how debilitating this is. Im at my whits end.
submitted by bipolarbittie
to bipolar [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:35 lautaromassimino Elite season 4 (second) rewrite [following suggestions from my original post, a few days ago]
Okay, so... a few days ago I posted about a rewrite of all Elite seasons, dividing it into two parts (part 1: S1, S2 & S3, and part 2: S4, S5 & S6). It was a rewrite that I did about a year ago, and only a few days ago it occurred to me to upload it here without further ado, but several comments on the post from the last three seasons told me that they felt a little disconnected from the rest, that last seasons didn't had a general harmony between the characters and the story itself, and the truth is, you were right. So, since I had nothing better to do at home, I began to think of some way to accommodate that, and well, this is what I came to ^-^ This is only the S4 rewrite, and I want to clarify this retains most of the things I mentioned in my original post, but in a better order, and with several additions I took from the comments on that post, which really made this version a 100/10. I leave you the link of the original post, where you can read the first complete idea: https://www.reddit.com/EliteNetflix/comments/13yr1r6/fixing_netflix_elite_season_46_english/ I'll be making the new parts 5 and 6 in a few of these days, and uploading them to my profile as well. When I have them, I will leave those links in the comments of this post.
**************************************************************************************************************************** S4: the main focus of this season would be on excesses, specifically, on the consequences of drug abuse.
- The story of this season should have followed the consequences of Polo's death for our characters, the weight of the pact of silence regarding Lu, and the non-hypersexualized harmony that the first three seasons had between the characters.
- In addition, from this season several things about the school itself raised in previous seasons seem to have been forgotten just like that:
Initial setting for this season: (in my post about the first three seasons) I made clear my idea for Christian's character at the end of season 3 (I decided to keep the character in the show, for plot reasons of season 2):
- Las Encinas is a bilingual school, but we never see another teacher speaking English (French in the English dubbing) again.
- The school competition with the Ivy League prize that Nadia and Lu compete for during the first three seasons is not mentioned again, when it is supposed to be something that is done every single year.
- In addition, from this season almost all the scenes are located almost exclusively inside the school, and we see very little about outdoor scenes, or the private lives of the characters. This is also a serious mistake, since that was what best allowed us to know each other's backgrounds, and create empathy with them.
Ari, Patrick and Mencía:
- Christian has pleaded guilty to the crime against Polo, partly to protect Lu (with whom in this version he would have had a romantic backstory) but also because he knew he would not bear to have another murder charge on his conscience (in this case, Polo's) after everything that happened with Marina. It was like his way of making himself pay for keeping silent, and at the same time understanding the reasons that Carla had had to protect Polo all that time: for the people you loved, you are willing to do anything; Carla had done that for Polo, and now he was doing it for Lu.
- At the end of the previous season, at graduation, we would very briefly met a new character who happened to be Carla's younger brother. That character (Felipe) will be one of the new main ones of this season and will be a completely modified version of Phillipe's character (who as such does not appear in this version).
- Nadia, Carla, Lucrecia, Cayetana, Ander, and Malick would have successfully graduated the previous season, and would no longer appear in this one. In this version, Omar would not appear anymore either, since he would have gone to the US with Malick, accompanying Nadia and Lucrecia.
- Samuel, Guzmán, Rebeka and Valerio would be the characters repeating the course and staying for one more season. Cayetana would also stay, but as in the original version, she would do so as the new school janitor.
- Guzmán and Mencía become close friends this season, based on how much Guzmán would see Marina in Mencía [For those who didn't know, Mencía was written as a reformulation of Marina's character, adapted to the needs of the new environment with this "new gen"].
- We would find out that they are adopted children of Benjamin.
- The three of them + Felipe would enter the third year of school, that is, a course below the one that Samuel & company are repeating (making Felipe, Patrick and Ari two years younger than them, and Mencía three, since they originally tell us that she is one year ahead).
The father of the new trio, and the new principal in Las Encinas, after Azucena's dismissal. He is actually Polo's uncle
(his late wife was Begoña Benavent's sister).
Felipe Rosón Caleruega.
- Benjamín would have come to Madrid to help his sister-in-law regarding her son's trial, and to try to obtain information about this, by infiltrating the school, since apparently, despite Christian's guilty plea, there does not seem to have been direct evidence implicating him as the killer, beyond the romantic bond he shared with Polo, so police say it's quite possible he'll be released for lack of evidence.
- They tell us that Benjamin asked his three children for "help" to try to find out what really happened with Polo. However, Ari is the only one who accepted his request for help. Patrick and Mencía try to act as if that doesn't happen. Neither of the three mentions that Polo was their cousin.
- Apparently, he had spent all those years attending a sister private school of Las Encinas located in Argentina, called Los Olmos, and when we got to know him properly this season we would discover that it was not his idea to return to live in Madrid, but rather a decision made by his parents. We would later learn that he had actually been expelled from his last school, and that there is something about his past in Argentina that he is trying to keep secret [Remember that he is a new version of what Phillipe was, so he must have something shady behind him].
- Felipe's "dark past" is based on having anger management problems: a video is revealed in which he is seen together with a group of students attacking another boy. There is a heavy complaint against him, and the case is still on trial, and only thanks to the influence of his parents was he able to avoid being arrested.
- Related to the second main plot of this season, which in the future would become the main plot for later seasons:
⠀⠀⠀ → His father, Theodoro Rosón plans to rebuild a public school again on top of the ruins of San Esteban's (Samu, Nadia & Christian's old school), this time by "legal means" to avoid the same fate as Ventura (Guzmán's father, who was arrested in S1), but still solely for the economic purposes that would result from such construction, and a new scholarship program that this new school would have with Las Encinas.*
⠀⠀⠀ → During the next season, the construction of this new institution would have finished, and we would have new scholarship recipients in Las Encinas, coming from this new school. This would be part of the "reboot" that the next generation would mean for Elite. They make us believe that Rebeka (not Ari) is the main victim of this season... but she is not.
- From the first episode, we begin to have flashforwards at the beginning and at the end of each episode, where we see, to begin with Rebe in a coma in the hospital, intubated, letting us know that apparently and for some reason (which we still don't know at that moment, but you know, we here are from the future so we can already say that this reason was Armando) his life hangs by a thread. One of the flashforewards of the following episodes before the end shows us a scene of the police closing the closure of a funeral bag with a corpse inside, followed by another scene of Cayetana crying, hugging Felipe... apparently, Rebeka is dead...
- In the end, we find out that Rebeka would end up in the hospital because of Armando, after finding out what Mencía was going through all season, and having confronted him to defend her, but ending up severely beaten in the process.
- For the final episode, we finished understanding that the one in a funeral bag was actually Valerio...
- Valerio dies of an overdose, "completing circle" in his drug addiction plot, but not forcing murder into the season.
Characters' subplots this season:
- HE IS NOT KILLED BY GUZMÁN. Seriously, how did the writers come up with the idea that the character we met SEEKING JUSTICE FOR THE CRIME AGAINST HIS SISTER would become the new criminal face, not facing the consequences and ending his story with him running away to avoid charges?
- Armando is imprisoned: During the last episode we see Mencía crying in the hospital, blaming herself for the possibility of losing Rebe because of her. She finally comes clean; Not with her father, not with Ari, not with Patrick... but with Guzmán. Guzmán is the only person she trusts enough to admit the truth about Armando. Just at that moment, Rebeka wakes up. The rest is simply a competent action on the part of justice.
- So that the public is left with a pleasant taste in the mouth... Armando is murdered in prison? Maybe.
Characters relationships this season: Samuel + Ari
- The fact that Mencía is one year ahead of her siblings tells us that she has a fairly high intellectual level, which apparently at first would mark her as the new best in her class, and they tell us that if so, she could be the new candidate to win the prize for which we saw Nadia and Lu competing in the first season. However, as her plot with Armando develops, her grades begin to drop, which creates some concern in her teachers, but leaves Felipe as the second candidate for the award, being the second highest grade in the class. This does not create a rivalry between them two: Mencía is affected enough by her own problems to care, and also, we don't want to textually rewrite Nadia and Lu's plot with other characters, but to maintain the coherence of the traditions that we were previously told that the school had.
- Being that Carla and Marina had been best friends as girls, we discovered that Felipe actually knew Marina, although he doesn't remember her very well. He did not know Guzmán at all, however we see him approaching him anyway to offer his belated condolences on his sister's death. Perhaps in this same scene we discover that Felipe also knew Polo, and in fact had once been "close" to him: he was his sister's first boyfriend (with whom, in the first season, we were told that she had dating since age twelve). This means that Felipe was less than ten years old when he met Polo. Talking to Guzmán, Feli remembers how he used to enter the living room where Polo and Carla were, making her angry, although Polo always defended him and offered to play video games with him at the end of the afternoon. Felipe looks grieved over his death, even though he clearly doesn't know anything about what really happened to him.
- After everything that happened with Polo the previous season, Cayetana is at a point in her life where she is not capable of being in another relationship. Her plot remains only in the way that she wants to change her future and focus on her design career, perhaps having aftermath of everything that happened with Polo, making her start having anxiety attacks (but treating the subject delicately, with her beginning to see a specialist by Rebe's obligation). We would see how Caye tries to seek support from Valerio, because of "Polo's issue" and the connection that Valerio also had with him, but she is frustrated when she realizes that Valerio seems to have coped with all this issue through the use of drugs. Another possible plot for her would be her attempt to help him (parallels to her original attempt to help Philippe). Cayetana would be an easy second target for Ari, in her attempt to find information about Polo for her father. However, she would not achieve much due to the gap between them throughout the season.
- Felipe begins to become friends with Valerio (note: in my rewrite of season 3, I mention that Yeray and Carla's drug plot I gave up to Valerio, causing him and Carla to start having some kind of sex-romantic tension plot as client/dealer, before Carla decided to end that relationship in good health). Feli doesn't know about his sister's past with Valerio, nor does he care much either. He, however, although occasionally accepts to get high with Valerio, doesn't fall in the same game as Carla and is one of the people, along with Caye, who try to get Valerio out of his addiction.
- As for the Blanco siblings, Mencía's plot would continue as is, without too many changes (ie: Armando). We would see Ari mostly as her father's informant, initially her going through Samuel's cell phone as she started hanging out with him, seeing if she could find any information related to Polo's death. As for Patrick, his plot this season would be basically the opposite of Ari's: the pressure he has on him due to his father, and the guilt Benjamín blames him for not taking care of Mencía the night of his mother's accident. Throughout the season we would see him begin to despair more and more because of this, these being the bases of the approach that he would have with Valerio (where he would begin to try to get away from his problems through drugs), which would end in their future relationship [see below].
- Christian would appear as a recurring character. His scenes are based on visits given to him by Samuel, or even perhaps Guzmán, in prison. His permanence this season would be used to generate tension for the public, especially since (as mentioned at the beginning), the police would end up releasing him, due to lack of evidence against him. Let's say they take his statement as a result of the alcohol he drank at the party. It is his potential (and definitive) release from prison, which causes the arrival of the Benjamins in Madrid, with Benjamin trying to seek justice for the family of his dead wife.
- The love triangle was a pretty dire plot that only increased the public's hatred towards Ari for having separated Nadia and Guzmán, and for being the reason for the loss of all the development that Guzmán and Samu's relationship had had for three seasons.
- Only Samuel remains her love interest, setting up that possible future "fatheson" connection between him and Benjamin.
- Guzmán, for his side, would continue to have a long-distance love relationship with Nadia through video calls, and towards the end of the season, she surprises him with a visit to Madrid.
Samuel and Ari's relationship would not be there just as one more of the season, but would serve as an element for the plot: Ari would have approached Samuel after learning that he was Christian's close friend (the accused in Polo's murder) to try to obtain information
. However, her feelings towards him would become true over the course of the season, thus seeing a kind of development in her character, which would allow the public to empathize with her.
Rebeka + Mencía:
- At some point near the season finale, Samuel would learn of Ari's and her family's connection to Polo's family, and the real reasons she had reached out to him. He would break up with her right then.
- Ari finally confesses the rest of the story, filling in the puzzle pieces that Samuel was missing. He claims that it hadn't all been fake, not for her: she had really fallen for him.
- As a possible redemption ending for the character, Ari vows not to tell her father about the truth after Polo's death, guided by the love she had come to feel for Samuel.
Patrick + Valerio:
- I don't want to make changes to their relationship, because what they showed us about them this season was very beautiful and well developed. As a general rule of the season, they would also fall into the category of "no unnecessary sexualization of characters", which would mean getting rid of scenes like the one with the melted chocolate...
- We know that, aside to Rebeka, Mencía has her own plot with Armando, which is what triggers Rebeka's attack that leaves her in the hospital.
Felipe ... + Cayetana?
- "Replacement" for Ander-Patrick-Omar's love triangle idea, without the drama and toxicity that this trio represented. Ander and Omar are gone. Valerio and Patrick? Both are wild partiers with drug-abusing tendencies. Let's match them up and watch them explode and burn, because that would be very funny.
- Later it could be revealed (or not) that Patrick would have approached Valerio at Ari's request, to try to obtain some information regarding Polo's case, at the insistence of their father.
By season finale, Guzmán drops out of school: he decides to join Nadia in the US.
- Since Felipe is a modified version of Phillipe, it would make sense for Caye to take the same position on wanting to help him despite his past, just as she did with Phillipe. Although this season I have said that I want to focus more on Caye's psyche after Polo's death, and that I don't know if she would be in the best place to want to be in a romantic relationship... In this case, maybe in this version we could reverse the roles of this couple...
- The rapprochement between them would (probably) take place thanks to the fact that they would now both have Valerio as a person in common: they both know each other thanks to him, and apparently they feel sympathy for each other when they meet. This could give us shared scenes of them at school, with Felipe defending Caye from Ari's teasing for her being a janitor (as an example).
- The real rapprochement between the two would occur at the moment when Felipe realizes that Cayetana doesn't seem to be in her best moment. He tries to get closer to her, to help her. We see him also trying to talk to Rebeka, to see if she knows what is happening to Caye, and it is Rebeka who, after several attempts, ends up revealing to him that Cayetana used to be Polo's girlfriend, along with Valerio. This was the explanation that Feli needed.
- That night, Felipe would go to Cayetana's house to try to talk to her, to comfort her. We would see a scene of a brief kiss between them before Cayetana separated from him, crying. Finally Caye had snapped. She would be the person who would finally break the pact of silence: she would reveal to Felipe that she knew who had killed Polo, and that it had not been Christian. The scene would end at that moment, tacitly implying that she would have revealed the whole truth to Felipe, although making him swear that he must not tell anyone.
- This confession would be what Cayetana needed to do so as not to fall into madness, so as not to continue feeling guilty. After that, her anxiety attacks would apparently start to subside, little by little. We would see her less nervous, although several times she would go to Felipe repeating that he must not tell anyone the truth, fearing what others could do if they found out that she had broken the silent pact.
- By the season finale, she would finally face Felipe, and the question of "What is this we have?". She apologizes to him, but tells him that it wouldn't be fair to let whatever they had go any further if she wouldn't end up being fully there for him. She was in no condition to have another relationship. Not after Polo... (and for the final ending of the last episode... not after Valerio). He gets it. They both end up on good terms, hugging each other. They are both crying over Valerio's death (this would be the flashforeward scene we would have seen in the first episodes).
- It's reveal that he feels guilty for getting away from everyone, especially because of what he has just discovered about Mencía. Her “brotherly instinct” tells him that he must stay to protect her, but in the end they show us a scene of both saying goodbye to each other in peace, and Mencía crying, thanking him for having put Armando in jail.
- There would be a farewell scene between him and Samuel, closing their plot as "brothers".
**************************************************************************************************************************** So, that's it! My second take on a season 4 rewrite. Those who read my original post will have noticed that several things were literally a copy and paste of the original post. But I feel that it is the additions that I made thanks to the comments on that post that really end up giving the seasoning to this version ^-^
submitted by lautaromassimino
to EliteNetflix [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:33 WildernessExploring Sitting alone and thinking
Sitting alone in my garage, having a glass of whiskey and reflecting on this thing we call life. The last year or so I’ve struggled with depression, suicidal thoughts, and a wave of the rest.
Im sitting out here thinking, what’s my piece in the puzzle ? It all seems so meaningless, work and pay the bills, wake up repeat.
I have a great group of friends and family, go to the gym and have a very fortunate life, however I can’t shake the fact that when I’m alone I just tend to think, will I find the “one” ? Will I achieve the goals I’ve set?
Anyone else feel this way? Is this even the place to discuss this? Best,
submitted by WildernessExploring
to CasualConversation [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:32 No_Repeats i’m tired of being judged and insulted because of the way i talk
this is such a stupid thing to be frustrated about but it’s been happening for so long that i just need to talk to someone about it and get some feedback on how i should speak with my family about this issue. so for some background info i (17f) am half puerto rican half white, my moms side of the family lives in kentucky and to put it plainly they are all racist on the low. my dad isn’t in the picture so i grew up in a white household but i grew up and in a part of florida that you wouldn’t want to vacation to. i grew up with primarily latina friends and learned spanish at a young age so i talk with a slight accent from primarily speaking spanish growing up and being surrounded in that culture. that mixed with the language i use as i’ve grown up around it im not necessarily their ideal family member. i didn’t realize i was doing anything wrong since i grew up speaking like this and speaking a different language as them until they started getting rude and when i would see them they’d make comments about my “ancestors” and how “my people” were problems and that how i was talking was “ghetto” and that if i wanted to speak spanish then i should go back to where i came from. these are just small things that come to my head but there have been so much more and that doesn’t even include the comments they’ve made basically saying they were better than me because of my race and constantly telling me i’d just end up mowing lawns. i’m just so tired of it just because i’m a little darker than them and speak a different language. i want to talk to them about how this makes me feel but every time i try they just tell me that it’s not racism if it’s just statistics and facts. i’ve never felt welcomed or loved by any of them and i’m at a loss, all i do is speak and i get bullied and insulted
submitted by No_Repeats
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:32 alexXx9_ I can not move on from the past and still carry with me lack of trust and jealousy
When I was 18 (m), the first love of my life I was madly in love with cheated with my best friend, an year later I managed to fall in love for another girl again, she cheated on me again, then, years have passed by and I found it very difficult to fall in love again with another person...
At 25 I started to work on yachts as crew member, I met this coworker that was friendly and attractive, after a couple of weeks of jokes and banter I asked her out to grab a drink, from there we started to go out, we went of few dates and after a while (3 weeksl) she told me she was in a relationship with a guy since 3 months and that she was in love...
I thought she was single because she never said anything about him and before coming on board I saw her resume where she wrote she was single ...i confronted her about this thing and she said she lied on the resume because she knew that as a first timer in the industry she would have more chances of getting a job without a family or any tie...
We still went out to drink cocktails and beers, we would get drunk almost every time and have a lot of fun, I started to develop feelings for her, she didn't mention to her boyfriend that she was going out with me... After 1 month and a half i started to develop feelings for her, I tried to kiss her when we were drunk but she always refused me, then, she confessed to his boyfriend she went out on dates with me, at this point the guy left her, she tried to reconcile with him without luck.
After two-three more weeks we kissed each other and had sex and from there we started our relationship, we have been together for two years and we worked and lived together for almost all the last 24 months, we both are very tied to each other but I often feel anxious because I think I still carry with me the jealousy and pain of my first relationships.
I would say also that our relationship started based on a lie and that I don't think it is correct to go out on dates and be "available" and very friendly to another guy one on one when on a relationship with another guy, in my case it may not be "cheating" since she refused my kisses and physical contact but I consider it a emotional cheating, that eventually led her to problems with her relationships and the destruction of a relationship ...
I told her many times I am anxious about this thing and told her my story about last relationships, she also confessed that in her first relationship when she was 17 she cheated on her first boyfriend of five years kissing two other guys, and even there she never said anything to him... She lied and hide everything , which is another red flag for me....
Now, she is volunteering on a boat where she'll stay on board for two months, I feel very anxious and bad because I know that long time at sea and a close environment is not relationship friendly, and I feel this weight of anxiety and fear inside me that is ruining the quality of my day to day life... She said she wants a future with me and when I confronted her about her last cheating she said it was an error that when she kissed these two guys she was drunk and 17 and she had just started her relationship and that with the last guy she made a mistake and she admitted it was a big error that will never happen, I think she really think what she says but I can not get over it and I am so frustrated!
I think she is honest about her intentions but also very emotion driven and not very disciplined in respecting her conscious choices, she might be very convinced that she wants to be loyal but then situation and emotions guide her in life... One week has passed, we speak daily and she said everyone in the boat knows she's in a relationship, still, I can not live my day to day life without anxiety
What should I do? Do you guys think it is normal to feel like I feel? I feel like I should just wait for her to come back, communicate with her as much as possible and live my life but my mind always goes there and plus I really start to miss her
submitted by alexXx9_
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:30 Idroppedmypants A month after d-day and I'm tired
About a month ago I caught my boyfriend chatting up with women on datingwebsites.
I already packed all his shit and denied him acces to the house so he had to stay where ever.
In my Sherlock mode I found out a lot of details that didn't add up with his explanations, he basically said he didn't know or forgot. Mainly because of his alcoholabuse.
I completely called out all his bullshit and had screenshots and photo's to proof it.
After a lot of stomach twisting emotions and a lot of talk with him and family and friends, I decided to give him another chance. I got as advice that if you don't try, you won't know.
We set some "rules" and things that needed to change in our relationship and the biggest thing was that he can't ever drink anymore and I will get acces to his phone at all times.
Now, a month later, we have been doing pretty good. He hold up his side of the deal, so I have nothing to be upset about. Besides the whole thing that triggered it in the first place ofcourse...
I just... can't sleep well. I guess I found a new hyperfocus on his phone and I bothers me to no end. It feels like I just want to keep digging: did I overlook something, does he now use incognito mode, does he have other ways to trick me? The trust is clearly shattered. And when I do sleep, I get dreams about me catching him again and getting into a fight.
But throughout the day, I do feel fine. It's more the nighttime that messes me up. And it's not that I don't want him around me either.
It is just so tiring... and I guess everything needs time to heal.
submitted by Idroppedmypants
to survivinginfidelity [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:28 pororoparksg From Toddlers to Teens: Age Appropriate Activities for Indoor Playground Birthday Parties
When it comes to throwing your child's birthday party, there are plenty of options you can consider. As parents, you probably have attended multiple birthday parties in indoor playgrounds, pools, trampoline parks, etc.
No doubt, pool parties and trampoline parks are the perfect venues for birthday party celebrations. However, the expenses and planning to make your child's big day memorable can put more pressure on parents.
Therefore, celebrating birthday parties in indoor playgrounds can make your entire planning process simpler and easily manageable. Besides, you can choose a theme and decoration to create a memorable day for your beloved child.
But what should be expected from indoor playground parties, including age-appropriate activities, food, décor, etc?
If you are bored with traditional party games for kids, we have prepared a list of appropriate games to keep your kids ecstatic until the party ends.
Let's discuss these games individually.
It is one of the most interesting games you can plan for kids in indoor playgrounds. The treasure hunt can be created according to the party room's size. Hide a big box of chocolates and candies as a treasure box and let the invited kids find that treasure box.
To make a treasure hunt fun and exciting for your toddlers, have a treat at different hiding spots and provide them with some clues too. Keep motivating and helping your kids search treasure boxes with complete focus and interest. It also helps kids in improving their cognitive abilities.
You can request indoor playground management to design a treasure hunt room according to several guests (your kid's friends). You can also introduce small prizes to make this game more interesting.
The musical chair is traditional yet one of the most popular games among kids. You can ask playground staff to play some tunes or nursery rhymes and let kids battle it for chairs. You don't need to hurt anyone as give a small prize to every participant and a big special prize for the winner. Everyone enjoys this classic game without getting bored.
It's perfect for school-going games as they can play inside the playground with complete security.
Make a Train
Toddlers become excited when it comes to train and travel. The birthday boy or girl can lead the train and be the engine. The rest of the kids can line up to make train bogies. Ensure the running engine makes the train sounds and other toddlers follow him.
Egg & Spoon Race
Different outdoor games can also be played inside in a safe environment. For instance, the egg and spoon race are quite popular among school-going students. It can be messy and challenging with raw eggs. That's why you can use toy eggs, so they don't make any mess when falling accidentally.
You can replace lemons with eggs, as toddlers enjoy this healthy competition. Moreover, it is a fun activity to keep your kids focused.
Guessing the characters right is another amusing game for the kids. Make chits and add easy-to-guess characters for toddlers to enact. You can add animated movie characters, cartoon characters, animals or colour names.
Whether it's your kids' 1st birthday or you are inviting their school friends to a birthday party
, choosing an indoor playground is perfect for cherishing fun moments and playing interesting games.
submitted by pororoparksg
to u/pororoparksg [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:26 EatMySoba I (m30) am worried I'm being used or played by my friend(f27)
I've started hanging out with a friend more lately who happens to be a woman. We both recently just got out of relationships, mine was only 5 months, but hers was 5 years(our break ups were 2 weeks apart). She is pretty jaded about dating again and I'm also not really looking for another right now(I do miss having someone tho). We were always friends before covid, but towards the end we started talking and hanging out more. After our break ups we would hang out like every other day and would go to bars to drink and talk about life and video games. Some how we got onto friends with benefits, which is something I very much stay away from. I knew she had 2 guy friends like that, and it never bothered me, cause we are just friends. She asked me how I felt about fwb, I told her I don't do that cause I ALWAYS catch feelings and don't want to be heart broken. So a week goes by and I ask her if she wants to hangout. We go to a bar, I guess one of her fwb bailed last minute, and I just felt like drinking and having fun(they had a game night). While we were drinking she brought up the friends with benefits again with me, and I reiterated how I will ALWAYS catch feeling and want to stay away from that(I catch them fast too 😮💨). We don't talk about it anymore, but then make plans to come back in 2 days for a dnd night they have. We play video games online with each other like everyday, so we are always kinda hanging out everyday. So the dnd day comes up and we have fun at the bar, but then she starts to touch my leg a bit and I kinda just write it off as just being drunk and over thinking it. So I get way too drunk and have to crash at her place(I would uber, but my car is at her place and it cost way too much to get home). I start to sleep on the floor, but she tells me to sleep in the bed. I think about it for a bit and was gonna just tell her the floor is fine, but before I say anything she says it's fine and it doesn't mean anything. So being drunk and dumb I sleep in the bed without another thought about it. She tells me she want to cuddle and that it doesn't mean anything, so like an idiot I flop over into a cuddle position and we pass out(nothing else happens after that and I go home after giving her a hug good bye the next morning). I go to her bday party and she comes over after she cancels going out to a club. We watch some shows in my room and then cuddle a bit. I send her off to the spare bedroom at my place after a few more hours of shows and cuddling. I sleep in my bed and she sleeps in the other room. She goes home the next morning after we get some breakfast and talk about life and dumb game shit(overwatch 2). Let's skip to like 20 days later, when we are going to the ren faire together. It's me her and her best friend(my other friends bailed on me last minute). We all have fun and her friend says she has to go, so we see her off. We are pretty drunk at this point and we start taking pictures together. She catches me off guard and kisses me in one of the photos. We start taking couples photos after that and I'm picking her up and playing along now(im a dumbass). We stroll around the faire a bit longer and then decided to head home now that I'm sober enough to drive. We head back to my place and drink and play some video games. After a few hours we move onto Netflix and we cuddle again. She is too drunk to drive home now, so she sleeps over and invites me to sleep in the same bed as her(she says she is just like sleeping next to someone). I join her, but the she starts cuddling with me more and I get turned on(it's very noticeable I'm just in undies). I apologize to her and she shows me that she is also turned on, and being a bit high from weed and drunk I start playing with her(she seems to be enjoying it and I love that). She stops me from continuing with my hands and then I take as a sign to back off. The we wake up next day get breakfast and then she goes home. Like a week and a half goes by and we go hiking by my place, it was a lot of fun, we decided to go back to my place and smoke and game. It gets late really fast and so I offer the spare bed. She tells me to come sleep with her and I join her. We cuddle more and I obviously get turned on again and she plays with it a bit. After a few minutes of that I work up the courage to ask her if she wanted to do more, because of last time(not sure if yall could tell, but I already caught feelings after the kiss). She makes fun of me for not doing more last time, and then we do it after a bit of laughing. Next day the we hang out together the whole day and go drinking with my friends, but I hold off as I'm driving. We go back to my place and the same thing as the night before happens(smoke and sex). The next day we get lunch and she really opens up to me about her and her family and I listen and to my best to be there for her. She tells me she loves me as a friend and I also feel similar to that, but instead of saying anything I just give her a hug. The next week I go over to her place to play games, smoke weed, and chat. I tell her that I want to date her and my feelings that have developed. She tells me that she doesn't want to jump back into a relationship so soon. I understand that and tell her that I would wait for her if she ever wants to be with me that way(I'm dumb). We cuddle and I pass out. I go home the next day not feeling so great, but happy I got my feelings out to her. Let's say like 3 days go by and we don't really talk all that much other than sending memes back and forth. One night I ask her if she wants to hang out and grab some food. She agrees, but wants to be brought home cause she misses her place. So we go for a walk and then drive in my car. We stop to talk and cuddle for a bit in my car. We talk and she wants me to know that she wouldn't do things with me if she didn't have some feelings for me, but tells me that she doesn't want a relationship and doesn't want to lose the friendship. We cuddle a bit more and then I drive her home. For the past few times we have hung out we don't really do anything but kissing a bit. I went on what I thought was a very date like thing(we went on a picnic in a nice arboretum). We kissed a few times and then she said she doesn't want to kiss anymore, so we stopped and just talked and then walked around. I brought her home cause she works early in the morning and doesn't want to stay up all night with me(seems fair).
I'm sure there are things I forgot. I would like a woman's opinion on this and I don't know what to do. I know I'm willing to wait for her to like me back, but I also don't want to be heart broken. What do I do? I'm so hopelessly lost in all of this. She still does stuff with her fwb and I fell left feeling stupid and used.
You can ask anything and be as harsh as you want. Also I apologize for my bad grammar and maybe missing words.
submitted by EatMySoba
to askwomenadvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:26 HumbleHylian TotK Funny Moments rules!
Well first off, we don't want anyone spoiling the game, that would just ruin the fun.
No swearing or innopropriate laungage! Remember, keep it family friendly!
Last but not least, nothing but funny clips, tutorial clips or plain showing off clips.
submitted by HumbleHylian
to TotKFunnyMoments [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:26 snugpuginarug My (22m) girlfriend (20f) blew up on me because i told her another girl asked for my snapchat
My girlfriend and i have been dating for 6 months, and close friends for more than twice that. Until tonight our relationship felt pretty mature to me. I’m currently out of state for a family event for a couple of days, and during the event a friend of a family member asked for my snapchat. I don’t think we even made eye contact before this and it didnt feel right so i just told her i didnt have snapchat, she walked back to where she was before and that was it. I told my gf in full detail, since we generally tell each other just about everything. Initially she was just cold after i told her, then out of what felt like nowhere lit into how i’m a pos and that she never should have trusted me and to never speak to her again. I asked her to please tell me what i did wrong and so i can do my best to fix it and apologized, but she kept being extremely vague until she blocked me. Neither of us have ever tried to make the other jealous so i don’t think she thought that’s what i was doing but i’m not sure what to think right now. Honestly feels like i’m in a middle school relationship at the moment and i’m not sure if it’s my fault and i just don’t realize it. What should i do to help solve this issue?
Edit: not sure if this is particularly relevant, but my gf has been rather possessive of me at times when we’re around other women
submitted by snugpuginarug
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:26 AutoModerator This is why this exists
Hi, my name is Elijah and I would like to say much about my life as a 16-year-old with a business. (LLC) I grew up in Arkansas and still live in this pointless place, but if God will in a few days I might not be here. How I started this entrepreneurial mindset was actually through my wanting to be an anesthesiologist, so I could help people, save lives and make much off of it, bc this 14-year-old kid wanted a BMW i8, this has changed tho. (for the better) I believe in God and not just like your "some believer" but I do and take him for all that is life, so you can probably see what I support and what I don't. anyways when I was 14 I started to look at finances, how much will this cost a month, with what job could I get to get me this stuff like that, at this point I was like "Business I could never, that would just be so dumb, there is no security in that" I never thought that I would be that person to start a business but that changed when I was moving up and getting older, years to become what I wanted, grew shorter, my dreams more ambitious, the yearly salary I calculated, increasing, by early 15 I was able to solve tax complications, and the best of all, salve myself in a Lamborghini with the top down in California or Miami blasting Dua LIPA on a Saturday. Here's the biggest caveat I had at that time of my life is that I wasn't able to do this until I was 18, naaaaa not cool at all. With so much time on my hands, I had no choice but to calculate and to try and make all of these calculations as real as possible, and that's what my life was, moving closer to 16 I found myself just too eager to think, having to just go on long long runs to calm myself down, but in this, I also found myself, what I wanted in life, so as I grew up, music taste changed to slow old fashioned music, an angry Lamborghini, McLaren, and some Ferraris turned into an Aston Martin, Bentley, or a range rover autobiography, I started to seek calmness and family. (wife, kids, friends, and God) of course in my un-new fashion, I found myself falling for some girl, she had a cool name which meant night, (inside joke,) I know how unexpected, a boy falling in love, no happy endings here tho as the common story goes... she was cold, but also one blue-eyed model that not very many knew about and resisting the urge to give all of me and as much of the world as she wanted was not the plan. Moving up to now, I have a job, everything 15-16-year-old me was asking for from God, my driver's license, and now AN LLC, this all happen in two months. Never have I ever been waiting so long for one thing other than this LLC and if you don't know to open up an account you need to be 18, how they check if you are 18 is with SSN, but with the LLC, you can get an EIN, that acts as an SSN but for your business, but you need to be 18 to get an LLC so dang, but for some reason the day was right and the timing was on point, years of rejection from the person I was trying to get to co-sign accepted. Everything I could have ever wanted is now in motion. The subreddit is to serve what I didn't have as a kid which is to speak of this, bc I know there is no way I am the only one, not to mention this is a good place to network, share information, speak of God for those who either have questions or happy to know he is here for your good, or man even to just share our lives as 17 down to 14-year-olds, but if you do figure out what my business is please don't say it on the Reddit PLEASE.
sorry for the grammar, I just know it looks good rn but its 2:26 AM so IDK
submitted by AutoModerator
to 16oldbusinessowner [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:25 AutoModerator [Download Course] Jason Palliser – Tax Delinquent Blueprint 2022 (Genkicourses.site)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GetCoursesHQ [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Jason Palliser – Tax Delinquent Blueprint 2022 (Genkicourses.site)
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/tax-delinquent-blueprint-2022/
Finding and Flipping Tax Delinquent Properties the RIGHTway
The Tax Delinquent Blueprint online training program uses proven strategies for finding distressed homeowners severely behind on their property taxes. The training shows you how to uniquely beat out the competition with a Tax Assistance program.
In this online training program, there’s a step-by-step process for finding homeowners that need your Tax Assistance program performed on their property, and helps them get out from thousands of dollars in debt owed to the county. The Tax Assistance approach will always beat the “put cash in your pocket now” marketing any day of the week.
Here’s a comparison with the Tax Assistance marketing
versus “I’ll put some money in your pocket” approach:
- Average direct mail response rate using Tax Assistance: 38%
- Average direct mail response rate using “Put Money in Your Pocket”: 1%
We’ve tested this marketing in 138 cities since 2014
. The testing and tweaking to get the messaging correct took years to perfect. Many of our students get 30%, 40% and 50% plus response rates.
With the Tax Assistance marketing you’ll never hear from a heated homeowner again. You’ll receive inbound calls from property owners more than happy to speak with you about their situation, and how you can help them get out from an unfortunate position.
How would you like to speak with people that aren’t angry to talk with you?
I bet you would like to speak with people that aren’t immediately saying to you, “What’s your offer? Just give me your offer!”
With the Tax Delinquent Blueprint training we give you the tools to decrease your monthly marketing budget. Yes, that’s correct and not a typo. You’ll see how our system will help decrease your marketing budget drastically. The days of sending out 5,000, 10,000 or even 20,000 mailing pieces are over.
How can we decrease the marketing budget?
Simple, here it is:
- We use “List Stacking” to refine our list
- Only target those that need our help
- Filter by areas we want to buy in now
We’ve been in this sandbox for years and have figured out the winning formula for giving us the competitive edge. If you don’t have the right message, you’ll get mediocre results. We have the right messaging and it works better than anything else.
The Tax Delinquent Blueprint training program includes 11 lessons including a final exam, 19 downloads downloads (deal documents, deal calculator, and phone scripts), and so much more. Most importantly you’ll receive our Tax Assistance direct mail marketing pieces
that will get you high response rates, and happy homeowners calling you.
Who is the Tax Delinquent Blueprint training program for?
- Brand new investors that are looking to get their first deal closed. The step-by-step proven plan will help get you to your first deal closed using private money within record are looking to get their first deal closed. The step-by-step proven plan will help get you to your first deal closed within record time.
- Novice investors that have closed a few deals but are looking for that competitive advantage for finding deals that everyone isn’t fighting over.
- Experience investors that have a good business but want to stop working in their business and start working on this business which will lead to ultimate time freedom.
- Real estate agents that would like direct access to real estate investors that are looking for to place bids on government foreclosures giving them consistent commissions.
- Current 9 to 5 Employees to bust out of mediocrity and give their boss the middle finger (or a friendly wave) as they exit towards a life of FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Right now, is the time to get into real estate.
You can do this Tax Delinquent business with…
- Little to no experience
- Never using your credit
- Never using your money
- Virtually from anywhere
Full-Time Investor for 20+ Years
• Hedge Funds Acquisition Consultant: Bought & Sold properties in 138 Cities
• Nation’s Leading Expert for Marketing & Lead Generation
• Built & Sold REI BlackBook: RE Automation Company (Systems & Marketing)
• Closed Over 3,200 Investment Transactions
Full-Time Investor since 2008
• Nation’s Leading Expert for Locating Off-Market Distressed Properties
• 3x Best Selling Author
• Closed Over 1,100 Investment Transactions
• Expert in Virtual Wholesaling (currently in 6 markets)
• Expert in creating passive income from real estate while using OPM
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.04 09:25 AutoModerator [Download Course] Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – Audiobook Impact Academy 2023 (Genkicourses.site)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Best0fCourses [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – Audiobook Impact Academy 2023 (Genkicourses.site)
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/rasmus-christian-mikkelsen-audiobook-impact-academy-2023/
WHAT YOU GET?
NEW For 2023 AIA Video Course
modules to take you from beginner to successful audiobook publisher. Regular updates ensure you’re always on the cutting edge of what’s working right now. \Built for all possible royalty streams
LIVE Zoom Q&A Calls 3x / week
Get any question answered in real time by our pro coaches. Drop in anytime during live these calls every Monday, Wednesday & Friday … Or submit your question and catch the replay at your convenience! \Streamline your success with help from friendly experts
1-on-1 Coaching Sessions x4
These private 1-on-1 calls are structured to guide you through each step of the AIA process.
Veteran coaches who’ve been where you are will hold your hand & make sure you’re on the right path. \Get custom-tailored support every step of the way
Access to Private AIA Community
Welcome to the family! Ask a question anytime & you’ll often get a response within just 1 hour from us or one of thousands of other successful AIA publishers.
Join virtual meet-ups, find accountability partners & make friends for life. \24/7 motivation, guidance & networking
Official AIA Guidebook & Success Toolkit
We ship you this stunning physical book version of the AIA program … Fantastic as an extra reference anywhere, anytime.
The success toolkit is your all-inclusive suite of digital resources for book creation, business & personal development … including timesaving cheatsheets, templates & resources \The ultimate quickstart bundle
10K and 100K Club Awards
Reach these epic royalty milestones in a single month from your publishing.com journey …
And we’ll send you a stunning, personalized award to recognize your achievement \Join the publishing.com elite
Official Publishing Certification
Make your new journey official with this publisher certification we issue you upon publication of your 1st AIA audiobook.
Show it off to your friends, family … or anyone that dared to doubt you along the way \priceless bragging rights
- BONUS #1 ➝ Our Top 100 Book Topics
- BONUS #2 ➝ Access To Our Low-Cost Experts
- BONUS #3 ➝ Audiobook Review Group
- BONUS #4 ➝ Budget Publishing Masterclass
- BONUS #5 ➝ Quality Assurance Check
- BONUS #6 ➝ Extra AIA Membership
- BONUS #7 ➝ 7 Day Profit Challenge
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.04 09:24 Happy-Enthusiasm1579 Getting sober without losing social life?
Having a hard time getting past the 5 day mark. I’ve been a consistent and heavy binge drinker since i was 16 (29 now). I don’t drink everyday and am put off by it when hungover and I’m usually bed ridden. I’ll usually drink once i feel better and the cycle will keep repeating itself every week. I’m tired of losing a whole day, multiple times a week to this disease. Tired of spending all my money when i go out and missing work. A messy house, weight gain, neck tremors, anxiety..
I was sober all week and have never felt better. skin was glowy and not puffy, my bathroom habits were normal. I was excited to get up in the morning..i turned down wine at work, went to the gym!
But then Friday comes around and i miss my friends and being social. I live alone and it honestly gets pretty lonely (i also don’t have any family) so i like to go out which means meeting up with friends who are drinking because it’s late when I’m off work.
I really wish i could get to a point where i can go out and have a social life and stay sober .
I woke up in my own vomit today. i wasn’t even able to move to a different pillow, i just fell asleep in it. So disgusting, embarrassing but also dangerous. Just a vent to say that I’m so tired of this disease and hope that this won’t be my reality for much longer
submitted by Happy-Enthusiasm1579
to stopdrinking [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:24 Ok-Bake3321 I think my mom has histrionic personality disorder- what should I do?
I (30F) have been doing a lot of self discovery recently in trying to heal from past traumas, after years of having cPTSD, ADHD, anxiety/depression, and most recently being diagnosed with borderline. In the process, I’ve been thinking a lot about my mother who I’ve always had a complicated relationship with, and I’ve always suspected had some kind of mental illness herself but could never quite put my finger on it.
She’s always been a little “off”- I always just thought it was her quirky, eccentric personality and a ton of PTSD and anxiety from dealing with my narcissistic, alcoholic father but after tons of research I highly suggest she has HPD. It all makes so much sense now.
She has an extremely animated, exaggerated and dramatic personality- she’s very lively, happy-go-lucky, loud, talks incessantly and never shuts the fuck up. She has an ability to say a lot of things, repeating on and on in many different ways for a long time without really saying much at all. I don’t think I’ve ever been in her presence for more than 30 seconds where she didn’t audibly make some kind of sound. Even her yawns are loud and exaggerated. She’s like a live wire, always on unless she’s asleep. It’s very annoying, and it’s honestly embarrassing for me most of the time to be out in public with her. She makes her presence known wherever she is. She just completely drains me of all my energy.
She is by far the most sensitive person I’ve ever met. I’m sensitive, but nowhere near this extent. My entire life I have had to walk on eggshells with her, with the fear of saying something to offend or upset her. She takes offense to literally anything that doesn’t absolutely sing her praises, to the point of delusion. Example: years ago I was sitting in a recliner and I wanted to lift up the feet and recline back. My mother was standing behind me. As I reached down to pull the lever, I said to her “ooh watch out!” So that I didn’t hit her with the recliner! Instead of reacting like any normal person would and just moving out of the way and carrying on, she took offense to what I said, and scoffed at me and muttered under her breath “ha yeah, watch out.” And stormed out of the room. If I go to apologize to her or explain that I wasn’t trying to offend her, she flat out denies anything even happened, she won’t even look at me and if I continue to press the issue she will throw a tantrum out of frustration and storm away from me again. There are countless other examples just like this, that have been happening all my life. She is extremely exhausting to be around.
Adding to the above, is the fact that we have an extremely shallow relationship, and she is never able to talk about serious issues or emotions, unless it’s to complain about my father. She cannot handle any type of criticism whatsoever, otherwise she will manipulate the entire situation around to make her the victim, and cry that she’s just such a horrible mother. Example: I told her back in high school that I wanted to do my own laundry, and she didn’t have to keep coming in my room in the morning to wash my clothes for me. Of course she took offense to that, as if I just didn’t like the way SHE did my laundry- and her response was “FINE! I’ll never do it again!” And stormed away from me, again. She’s said that exact line about countless other things in my life.
She has no boundaries, and has never respected mine. She’s extremely enabling, controlling and spoiled me to the point where I was afraid to do things myself with the fear that she would take it personally as if the way she was doing it was wrong. I never had to do any chores. I’ve always said she just loves to do “mom things” but found it odd the way she lets everyone walk all over her, as if she wants it and desperately wants to be needed. For being so loud and uptight, she is extremely submissive.
She dresses very provocatively and suggestively for someone her age. 90% of the time, she’s wearing a crop top or exposing part of her stomach. Skin tight leggings, fake leather, full length tight body suits. She looks incredible don’t get me wrong, but the way she dresses has always made me uncomfortable. She’s very petite, and when I was in elementary school we were the same size and I remember she would rave about how cool it is that we got to share clothes. When I was in 4th grade.
She definitely thinks her relationships with other people are closer than they actually are. She doesn’t have many close friends, and there are even some family members that I think purposely leave her out of things and she will either make excuses for them, or just complain to me about it, yet do nothing.
And finally, just because it’s worth mentioning, but she was also physically abusive to me and my little sister (but not my brother) when we were young children. It’s not a possibility to even bring this up with her because she will flat out deny it ever happened. But it’s been a very tough realization for me lately to remember that she was actually worse than I thought she is. I don’t understand why she is the way she is, she grew up in a loving home and both of her siblings act nothing like her.
The thing is, I still absolutely love my mom. I need her in my life, despite how toxic and exhausting she is. Part of me also doesn’t want her to remember the abuse, because I know how she is and how it would ruin her to think she was a horrible mother. I don’t know why she did that to me but I know she loves me. I feel very badly for her, and desperately just want her to be happy. So my questions are does this sound like HPD or more like narcissism? Maybe both? How should I navigate this relationship going forward while still trying to have a relationship with her? TIA if you made it this far
submitted by Ok-Bake3321
to personalitydisorders [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:22 Emergency-Ideal-5909 Baby names
I was taken aback seeing torque so high up on the beavs list of names, all my friends and even some family members have been calling me torque for about 6 years now and I was wondering if this counts at all or if u need to be a torque from birth?
submitted by Emergency-Ideal-5909
to itstheyak [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:20 InfoCricket Big Bash League KFC
| || | submitted by InfoCricket to u/InfoCricket [link] [comments]
Cricket enthusiasts worldwide have long been captivated by the fast-paced, action-packed nature of Twenty20 (T20) cricket. In Australia, the Big Bash League KFC
officially known as the KFC Big Bash League due to its sponsorship, has taken the country by storm since its inception in 2011. With its electrifying atmosphere, star-studded line-ups, and innovative format, the BBL has become a premier domestic cricket tournament and a must-watch spectacle for fans across the globe.The Big Bash League features eight city-based teams representing various regions in Australia. The tournament follows a round-robin format, where each team plays 14 matches in the regular season, facing off against every other team twice. The top five teams in the standings then progress to the knockout stage, consisting of the Qualifier, the Eliminator, the Knockout, and the Final.One of the key attractions of the BBL is the presence of world-class cricketers from both Australia and international arenas. The league has witnessed the participation of some of the biggest names in the game, including Chris Gayle, AB de Villiers, D'Arcy Short, Glenn Maxwell, David Warner, and many more. These superstar players add a significant dose of excitement and skill to the competition, drawing in fans with their dazzling stroke play and match-winning performances.The Big Bash League KFC
is not just about cricket; it's a complete entertainment package. Each match is a spectacle filled with thrilling on-field action, passionate crowds, and a lively atmosphere. Spectators are treated to fireworks, music, cheerleaders, and a range of fan engagement activities, making it a family-friendly event that transcends the sport itself. The BBL has successfully managed to blend the spirit of cricket with the allure of entertainment, attracting a wide range of audiences.To keep the BBL experience fresh and engaging, the league has introduced various innovative elements over the years. One such innovation is the Power Surge, where teams have the option to take an additional two overs of power play during the latter half of their innings. The X-factor player rule allows teams to substitute a player who has not batted or bowled more than one over by the 10th over of the first innings. These innovations not only add tactical nuances to the game but also create exciting moments and strategic decision-making.The Big Bash League KFC
, with its vibrant atmosphere, star-studded line-ups, and entertaining format, has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on the cricketing landscape. It continues to captivate audiences, both cricket aficionados and casual fans alike, with its thrilling contests and engaging off-field activities. The league's commitment to innovation, fan engagement, and inclusivity has propelled it to the forefront of T20 cricket, making the BBL a must-watch tournament for cricket enthusiasts around the world.
2023.06.04 09:18 Drajpro I hated my past self and now I feel guilty about it
Firstly sorry for my English not bein my first language.
I have always hated myself and for the way i was in my childhood, i was a miserable child, bad at studies, bullied by friends, beaten by teachers and parents, i looked ugly so i just hate my school life and i kept saying to my friends and family what a looser i was, because I’ve been doing fine now, i am married to childhood crush who did not like me back then in school because i was extremely dumb however loves me and takes care of me a-lot now, i have a sustainable job pays me well, i am managing house hold really well, i know to carry myself very well, i am really proud of my self today, but always hated the fact that what a looser i was and how good i am now in life.
Now i have told so much about this to people feel that they also started hating my past self, even my husband and school friends cracks on how i was as a child in school i never felt bad because I always agreed but today it hit me very hard suddenly that it wasn’t my fault for how i was, i had a-lot of problems, my parent fought every night and was beaten many times, they did not look after me at all, my lost my father at young age and had gone through alot and struggled so there was situations made me like this and now i feel wish I could meet my self and apologies to her for hating her
submitted by Drajpro
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 09:18 wisram Predator disease. Treatment facilities chapter # 3
| || | submitted by wisram to NatureofPredators [link] [comments]
//First I need to apologize if there’s some orthography mistakes or ununderstandable words , the english is not my native language so, I'm just trying my best, if you found something like that please let me know to correct it.
//Also thanks to u/SpacePaladin15
for this incredible universe FirstLast
Next The members of the Memory Transcription Preservations included some multimedia files to help with the disclosure of this set of stories and get a better understanding of the lives seen in this catalog, please enjoy. Memory transcription subject: Doma, Venlil, treatment facility patient Date [standardized Sol time]: July 19th, 2135.
A purple blob with pieces of something that appear to be vegetables falls onto my plate. Yuck
I hope it tastes better than it looks.
While Baali takes about 20 napkins along with his food and proceeds to congratulate the cook wearing an overall, gloves, and an apathetic expression hairnet.
"Whoa Karat, you really did it with this meal, you're awesome."
I notice how the cook expresses happiness with her tail and serves an extra portion of stew to Baali, taking away the napkins. Baali nervously laughs and lowers his ears, saying, "hehehe... thank you," before we leave the counter. That was... curious. I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.
"Hey Baali, why did she take back your napkins?"
"Uh, it's nothing. She just doesn't like me taking her napkins."
"Don't worry about it, let me introduce you to the rest of the herd." Baali leads me to a round table where several Venlil were sitting and eating. "Doma, these are Roomaer, Gat, Bucket, and Belizba." "Roomaer, Gat, Bucket, and Belizba... this is Doma."
I notice that out of the four Venlil Baali introduced me to, one turns his gaze to look at me, another continues wiping his chair with one of the cafeteria napkins while seemingly whispering something repeatedly, and the other two seem to ignore me.
Baali takes a seat at the table and gestures for me to join him, placing his hand on the chair next to him where the slender Venlil with a round face and brown fur is diligently cleaning without lifting his gaze. "Come on, you can sit between me and Roomaer."
I glance uncomfortably at the Venlil who seems obsessed with polishing the chair and decide to approach him with a question. "Is it not clean already?"
The peculiar Venlil momentarily pauses his cleaning, turns to look at me, and replies, "No, no, no, still dirty, dirty, dirty." He resumes his task without skipping a beat.
Seeking clarification, I quietly whisper to Baali, "What's the deal with this guy?"
Baali responds, "Well, he just has a strong preference for cleanliness and order. Don't worry, he's harmless. He wouldn't harm even an insect. Speaking of insects, have I ever told you about the time I discovered a massive bug under my bed? I swear it was larger than my hand. You never imagine how big they can get..."
I approach my seat between Baali and Roomaer with nervous anticipation, observing the peculiar Venlil as he also takes his place and obsessively rearranges his cutlery. Choosing to ignore the odd behavior, I let out a deep sigh, accepting the fact that I'm about to partake in a meal in this dreadful place. Casting a doubtful glance at my questionably sourced food, I reach out to grab my spoon from the table, only to have Roomaer preemptively snatch it away and begin cleaning it. The perplexed expression on my face, along with the movements of my tail and ears, fails to fully convey the extent of my confusion as I witness this strange individual meticulously polishing my cutlery, rearranging them on the table, grimacing, then picking them up again to clean them once more, and finally returning them to the table in a different order.
Undeterred, I make another attempt to take hold of the cutlery, only to be thwarted as Roomaer swiftly seizes them, rubs them fervently, and places them back in their designated positions. Growing increasingly frustrated, I try once more, but Roomaer moves the utensils slightly to the right. Determined, I cautiously inch my hand closer, yet Roomaer counters by shifting them ever so slightly to the left. Recognizing the futility of my efforts, I reluctantly retract my hand, patiently awaiting an opportune moment while the other Venlil appears to have ceased his unusual behavior.
“Did you finish?” I asked.
The Venlil, who had been visibly tense but had finally left my cutlery alone, remains still and silent. I relax and calm myself, finally ready to begin eating. Just as I am about to pick up the cutlery, the Venlil grabs them again.
I stand up and snatch the spoon from him in fury.
"You idiot! Clean the damn spoon one more time, and I'll make you swallow it!..."
Just as I'm about to strike the Venlil, Baali steps in between us, calming me down. "Wait, wait, he's not doing it on purpose. He can't control it."
The Venlil merely covers his head in remorse, repeating, "I'm sorry... sorry... I'm sorry." I calm down and lower my ears.
Baali attempts to soothe the frightened Venlil and suggests that I switch places with him. I take my tray of food and exchange seats with Baali, remaining silent and deep in thought. Perhaps I shouldn't have gotten so angry. After all, it's not his fault if he can't control it. I should apologize... but later. For now, I'll just eat a little bit since I'm very hungry.
Without looking, I try to grab my spoon again, but I fail and only grasp empty air. I turn my gaze and see that the damn spoon is no longer in its place. I look around until I spot the Venlil next to me hiding my spoon under his hand while clearly using his own spoon to eat from his own plate. Oh, for the sake of the stars! Will no one let me eat in peace?!!!
In my frustration, I disregard the absent spoon and daringly take a bit of the purple stew with my hand. To my surprise, the taste is quite good. Perhaps a touch more salt would make it excellent, but overall it surpasses its initial appearance. As I savor the stew, a genuine sense of calm begins to wash over me, allowing me to momentarily disconnect from my surroundings and find true peace...
"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHH AAAAHHHH!!!"
Startled, I abruptly snap out of my tranquility, nearly choking on the sound of a deafening bleat. It echoes as if someone is being pursued by a fearsome predator. However, when I lift my gaze, I discover that the source of the commotion is none other than the Venlil sitting in front of me.
"Damn it, why is he screaming?"
"AHHHH AHHHH AHHH!!"
"What's the matter? is he injured?
"Did someone harm you?"
"Are you frightened?"
"AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND SCREAM!!!!!"
"AHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHH!"
Baali shields his ears, leaning closer to me to explain that Belisba likely took Gat's headphones.
"Belisba? ...Of course, the spoon thief."
Baali and I watch as Belisba anxiously hides triangular sponges with cables behind him. I was ready to get up and snatch them away, but Baali intervenes.
"Calm down, Doma, I'll take care of it." Baali wags his tail to get Belisva's attention. "Hey, Belisba, I think Gat's headphones fell under the table. Could you pass them to me?"
Belisba is momentarily surprised by Baali's question but quickly relaxes, crouches down as if to retrieve the headphones, and then hands them over to Baali.
"Oh, here they are." Come on, at least make a more convincing act. It's obvious that you only took advantage of Baali's fake excuse to hide the theft. We all noticed.
I observe as Baali approaches Gat and gently puts the headphones on him, giving him a sense of calm. Gat responds by nodding his head in what seems to be gratitude.
"Is everyone here insane?" I said as I resumed eating, using my hand as a makeshift spoon. At that moment, Bucket, the Venlil who had been silently eating all this time, lets out a chuckle.
"HA! And what did you expect from this place? Everyone here is sick in one way or another."
"Just look at Mr. Clean over here, imagine how he must have ended up on a crowded public transportation. Of course, the exterminators had to intervene after a Venlil during rush hour tried to clean the entire transport."
Roomaer simply lowers his head and ears in embarrassment and continues cleaning his food tray.
"And don't even get me started on your friend with the magical hands."
I turn and coldly gaze at Belizba just before he attempts to grab something from my plate with his hands, quickly pulling back.
"And what about you, Bucket? How did you end up here?"
Bucket takes a sip from his glass and pauses briefly before giving his response.
"I was just doing my job as an exterminator, but the guys didn't appreciate me practicing with a flamethrower. Combine that with mistaking a bucket of water for one filled with fuel, and... well."
"So that's why they call you Bucket?"
Bucket takes a sip from his glass, pausing for a moment before giving his response.
"I was just doing my job as an exterminator, but the guys didn't appreciate my enthusiasm for practicing with the flamethrower. And, well, things took a turn when I mistakenly grabbed a bucket of fuel instead of water."
"Is that why they call you Bucket?"
"Haha, no, that's another story, but I won't go into it. If anyone asks, you can just say it's because of that."
"Hmm, I think Baali mentioned something about it... but honestly, I should have paid more attention to what he said."
"That's probably for the best. He shouldn't have told you anything to begin with."
"Speaking of Baali, why is he here? I mean, he seems so sociable and normal, not the kind of person you'd expect to find in a place like this. Maybe a bit chatty, but not deserving of being here."
We both turn to see Baali still engrossed in conversation with Gat.
"Well, he... asked me not to tell anyone." I pause for a moment before continuing, "But considering that Baali almost revealed my story... I'll give you a clue. It's in the notebook he always carries."
From a distance, I notice that he never lets go of the notebook. It's always close by. "What could be in that notebook?"
"It's complicated. Rather, I would focus on what that notebook doesn't have. But regardless, out of all of us, Baali is the least likely to belong here. No matter how you look at it, even with his terrible secret, I don't think someone like him could ever become a predator. And let me tell you, true predators have ended up here."
I raise my ears in concern. "True predators?"
"Yes, dangerous Venlil, the real deal."
"Yeah, you better be careful. I've heard that some of them have even tried to take lives."
"That's terrible..." Wait...
"Normally, they are kept in solitary confinement, but I overheard the guards saying that the district judge accidentally mixed up some of the records, and they think one of these Venlil wasn't separated from the others."
"..." Oh no.
"Usually, we all avoid them."
"..." Oh no, no, no.
"Especially because the guards take it out on them."
"..." This is bad, this is too bad.
"They subject them to the worst shocks. I heard that one of them had their internal organs burned from so much electrical discharge."
"..." Damn stars, I'm the predator Venlil they're talking about.
"It's an incredibly painful death, but well, the important thing in the end is to keep the flock safe."
I nervously affirm, "Haha, yeah... all for the sake of the flock."
"And you, Doma, what about you? How did you end up here?"
"..." Don't say trying to kill my boss. Don't say trying to kill my boss...
"I also mistook a bucket of fuel."
"I understand. It happens." No, damn it, it doesn't happen.
"Well, at least you were brought to these facilities and not others."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I was transferred from another facility up north, and it's definitely very different from here. Just look at Gat. In my old facility, they would never give him headphones, not in a million years."
"Hmmm," I nod with my tail.
"We also have a courtyard. I heard that it's a recent addition due to some renovations they made."
"Hmmm, well, I guess that's... alright."
"Look at it this way, you were lucky to end up in these facilities."
"Hmmm, I suppose it's not so bad after all..."
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ [Fast Forward.] [20 minutes later.]
"AAAHHH THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!"
Immediately, I feel an electric shock emanating from the mesh on my head, coursing through my body as I remain trapped in a chair, surrounded by projected images of predators.
The agonizing cries of several patients echo in a dimly lit room, with a large black glass pane in front where the doctors presumably observe us.
"CaAAAALM down, Doma, with tiIIIIime you'll gEEEEEEt used to it."
I notice that Baali is in the chair next to me, talking as if he isn't also strapped to one of these torture chaaaairs.
"SHUUUUUUUUT THE FUUUUUUUUCK UP, BAAAAAAAAALI!!"